Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It is reported that there are many 'ghost employees' in Jammu & Kashmir drawing salary from government but the govt. is not aware of their details.

http://in.finance.yahoo.com/news/29-000-ghosts-on-omar-govt%e2%80%99s-payroll-061303844.html

We all must agree to the fact that there are such employees in every state who are 'working' but do not exist. On the other hand there are workers who are working for others for far lesser payment what the employee for whom he is working is getting. You can see lot of unofficial linemen in electricity department who are not on government's register.

You are very right. The convention of ghost employees is everywhere . Here in AP, there are teachers, headmasters and the other staff without a school.

These are result of desire of politicians. In my district in one village school strength of student is 100 but 23 teacher posted in this school. This village near city.

It's not bad. There is a school and teachers at least . In my state, there are teachers without a school.

You are right but it may be possible that in your state some schools have more teacher than student teacher ratio. In Rajasthan student teacher ratio is1:30

Yes. Such cases are also there in AP.excess teachers for less number of students.

The only reason behind it is desire of politician. Teacher don't like to work in village so they get deputation at place which is suitable to them. For it they use politician or pay bribe to education officers.

I think it is teacher-education department nexus that manipulates the openings in village schools to accommodate corrupt teachers.

Yes. But not without the knowledge of local biggies and politicos.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.