Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
:)
It is good to grow your business but should this be at cost of life.

http://in.finance.yahoo.com/news/warning-signs-startup-ruining-life-234500493.html

True, but some of the tips provided work wonders for a young business person as well as business executive. People willing to succeed have no alternative but to take risks. Choice is entirely personal.

Every one has to take more pains in beginning of career. That is also the stage when you have lesser financial responsibility. Later, everything is routine.

Every achievement wants sacrifice. In young age one has least responsibility and enough energy to work hard.

You pointed that out correctly. One has to let go a lot of things in order to get some. I used to sleep in the afternoon at least a year back. But since I started my web site, it is hard to find time and I sacrificied my sleep for that :laugh: :laugh:
Risk is always a mixture of negative as well as positive factors, successful businessman take risks at the beginning of their career, but many also failed, and some succeed and in the golden annals of history.

There is a saying, a cat on the riverbank ,lured by the fish. But it doesn't want to wet its feet. Risk taking is an essential ingredient in any business or in life. But at an opportune time.
Risk is always a mixture of negative as well as positive factors, successful businessman take risks at the beginning of their career, but many also failed, and some succeed and in the golden annals of history.

There is a saying, a cat on the riverbank ,lured by the fish. But it doesn't want to wet its feet. Risk taking is an essential ingredient in any business or in life. But at an opportune time.
Road side poppies, used stay at the roads and try to cross it across, and in the way, they caught with accident and lost life, and some live and stay there to enjoy the fruits of life, risk taking can bring your career graph to an optimum height.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Business is anticipation in the right direction clubbed with vision and forethought. It's staying at the right place at right time.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.