Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
In the last few years, there has been many such cases come to light especially from national capital region, where many poor children from tribal and poor states like northern Odisha and Jharakhanda has been brought there and they had to suffer from so called rich and boastful people, in the latest incident, I had seen the footings on television of the girl from Jharakhanda where she was heavily tortured and this gives the feeling the way money has ruin minds of rich.

That is true, most such domestic helpers came fro Jharkhand, Odisha, Nepal and W. Bengal especially from tribal areas. They generally brought in the name of good jobs and education or sold by their parents due to poverty.

And you will be astonished to note most of the parents from the tribal areas, children are used as a currency to pay back their loans they took from the landlords. They will remain as bonded labour throughout their life time.
I think, instead of food security, the government of the day should consider bringing of abolishing such human trafficking and other issues, it is a sheer disgust that parents are selling their children as a repayment of loans, it is like reverting back to Mahabharata age when Pandavas use Draupadi in stead of money for gambling.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
In the last few years, there has been many such cases come to light especially from national capital region, where many poor children from tribal and poor states like northern Odisha and Jharakhanda has been brought there and they had to suffer from so called rich and boastful people, in the latest incident, I had seen the footings on television of the girl from Jharakhanda where she was heavily tortured and this gives the feeling the way money has ruin minds of rich.

That is true, most such domestic helpers came fro Jharkhand, Odisha, Nepal and W. Bengal especially from tribal areas. They generally brought in the name of good jobs and education or sold by their parents due to poverty.

And you will be astonished to note most of the parents from the tribal areas, children are used as a currency to pay back their loans they took from the landlords. They will remain as bonded labour throughout their life time.
I think, instead of food security, the government of the day should consider bringing of abolishing such human trafficking and other issues, it is a sheer disgust that parents are selling their children as a repayment of loans, it is like reverting back to Mahabharata age when Pandavas use Draupadi in stead of money for gambling.

Do you think government is not aware of these facts?its aware of these woes of the poor. Our government has wrong priorities. And these wrong priorities are supported by illiterate politicians.

Do you think government is not aware of these facts?its aware of these woes of the poor. Our government has wrong priorities. And these wrong priorities are supported by illiterate politicians.

Almost everyone in the government is concerned about getting elected in the next elections and that is why a lot of strength and energy is spent on those things. That is why all the social issues take a backseat. Only if there is public pressure do things proceed for the better.

Almost everyone in the government is concerned about getting elected in the next elections and that is why a lot of strength and energy is spent on those things. That is why all the social issues take a backseat. Only if there is public pressure do things proceed for the better.

There were lot of protests against child labour and child abuse ever since I remember. They are still lying in the cold storage. All our laws are lip sympathy and eyewash laws.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.