There are many tips given to keep you slim. All te diet tips are not good.

http://in.lifestyle.yahoo.com/photos/15-worst-diet-tips-ever-slideshow/

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Slimming tips can never be the same. Yesterday's slimming tip becomes obsolete today. The reason is quick changes in life style. The tips for slimming in a A leisurely life of yesterday are no more valid for today's fast paced life. But the only tip that remains constant for ever is to watch your own life style and choose the slimming tip that best suits you.
Thank you said by: anil
We should not follow any news cutting. We should take a dietician's advice.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Slimming tips can never be the same. Yesterday's slimming tip becomes obsolete today. The reason is quick changes in life style. The tips for slimming in a A leisurely life of yesterday are no more valid for today's fast paced life. But the only tip that remains constant for ever is to watch your own life style and choose the slimming tip that best suits you.

It is right, it is not necessary that tips which is useful for is also suitable for another person. Every person has their own life style.
I devised my own diet tips. They are in accordance with my life style, local weather and other factors which are easily accessible to me. I eat a fruit which is available to me all the year long, so that they are available without a break.
Yaar i badly need to be on diet... I am getting fat day by day.. :P :P :P

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
Yaar i badly need to be on diet... I am getting fat day by day.. :P :P :P

The only mantra to get rid of your fat is "Sweat out ". Get up in the morning early and walk briskly for 20 minutes. Curb the craze of eating a lot all at once. Eat little quantities at short intervals.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.