Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It is a serious cause for concern that the individuals with criminal background are becoming successful politicians. I feel that one of the reasons for their success is that often many people who can make a differences consider politics as a dirty game and leave it in the hands of these criminals. I feel that such attitudes needs to be changed.

In India politics and criminal tendencies go hand in hand, look at the way an election is fought with false promises ,violence, money and liquor . That itself shows that politics has become the playground for criminally minded and unless the EC does something drastic it will only get worse !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It is a serious cause for concern that the individuals with criminal background are becoming successful politicians. I feel that one of the reasons for their success is that often many people who can make a differences consider politics as a dirty game and leave it in the hands of these criminals. I feel that such attitudes needs to be changed.

In India politics and criminal tendencies go hand in hand, look at the way an election is fought with false promises ,violence, money and liquor . That itself shows that politics has become the playground for criminally minded and unless the EC does something drastic it will only get worse !

If EC thinks of any reformatory measures to clean the cesspool , very next moment, he will be transferred to Dandakaranya.
A survey says that criminal past record is a plus point in politics. Probably political parties may consider this aspect while recruiting new members.

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/candidates-with-criminal-past-more-likely-to-win-elections/1/297049.html

I agree with you and news item. Most criminals are enjoying life in politics for years and we are appreciating their activities with folded hands.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

This is a sad situation. Ec needs to come up with some strict criterias to curb such thing.

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
This is a sad situation. Ec needs to come up with some strict criterias to curb such thing.

Actually voters are ultimate masters. They vote the criminals also. Often those with criminal records also are more cooperative and help people. So they win even if contesting from jail.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Actually voters are ultimate masters. They vote the criminals also. Often those with criminal records also are more cooperative and help people. So they win even if contesting from jail.

Or the people are afraid by their firing powers?

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Intimidation works more in rural areas. Possibly, some criminals can intimidate voters. One Raja Bhai is one in U.P. but parliamentary constituency is quite large and the coercive tactics do not work. It is really money power, caste equation, persuasive propaganda that works. People are more interested in results. The criminal politicians can give better results. If a criminal can do your work, why bother about his crime record?

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Yes.. That is more of a bitter reality.. We are common... We are suppose to watch only.. Die if u speak.. That is the funda.. Criminals openly question us... we'll stay in power.. Can you touch us ? Try if you can..

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in

Yes.. That is more of a bitter reality.. We are common... We are suppose to watch only.. Die if u speak.. That is the funda.. Criminals openly question us... we'll stay in power.. Can you touch us ? Try if you can..

Such kind of intimidations are there. But they don't work everywhere. They work with gullible and timid lot. One thing has to be noted that they will not try such tricks with everywhere and with everybody .
It definitely seems so ! A person with crinminal record has more chance of winning here than a person with a clean record.We have seen this happening in many places.All the top leaders like Mulayam Singh Yadav and Lallos wifes brother and a couple of MPs contesting from Up were all criminals and won.It has happened in the south although not to such an extent...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: suni51
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.