Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Nothing new, this has become a regular feature in Delhi and almost all over NCR region. The spoiled sons of big guns with their costly bikes play havoc on streets in night hours. Some of them even do not hesitate doing same in busy day hours. When something goes wrong their parents blame police for not keeping a watch, while they themselves are responsible for unruly behavior of their wards.

Parents have not time for their child but they have enough money for them. Students below 18 year driving bikes. They are all from high profile families. Law and order is not their problem.

And they know how to escape from punishment.

They may escape from punishment by law. But what about the likely fatal death of their own children. This will be punishment harsher than what law may administer. It is time the parents learn the lesson to their own benefit. Already many have lost their children. But others are blissfully careless.

Most parents don't give a dime but laugh them away. They think that accidents are for others not for them. Once something goes wrong, they never fail to blame police for not taking proper care. All this while their children do not even have a licence to drive. Almost every public school have their parkings full of two wheelers owned by high school or lower classes students.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
I have seen such stunting in my city too.. And that also between heavy traffic on the highway!!!! That's really risky. By that they even risking others life too.

Between heavy traffic is more risky for both stunt drivers and commuters but the real stunt drivers do it after midnight risking their own life doing real stunts copying from movies and TV.

Well, I was with my friends on highway at some restaurant. And I saw that. Few bikers around 7 to 8 was doing those stunts between the heavy traffic just to get attention of other young guys and girls standing there. It was place with full of college students. so it can be risky for anyone.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Nothing new, this has become a regular feature in Delhi and almost all over NCR region. The spoiled sons of big guns with their costly bikes play havoc on streets in night hours. Some of them even do not hesitate doing same in busy day hours. When something goes wrong their parents blame police for not keeping a watch, while they themselves are responsible for unruly behavior of their wards.

Parents have not time for their child but they have enough money for them. Students below 18 year driving bikes. They are all from high profile families. Law and order is not their problem.

They may escape from punishment by law. But what about the likely fatal death of their own children. This will be punishment harsher than what law may administer. It is time the parents learn the lesson to their own benefit. Already many have lost their children. But others are blissfully careless.

Most parents don't give a dime but laugh them away. They think that accidents are for others not for them. Once something goes wrong, they never fail to blame police for not taking proper care. All this while their children do not even have a licence to drive. Almost every public school have their parkings full of two wheelers owned by high school or lower classes students.

In Hyderabad a Traffic CI has given his teenage Ladla the keys of his official bike and the Ladla made an accident.Now whom the traffic cop will blame?.This is how responsible the parents are.. A couple of years ago Azharuddin's son died in a bike accident. The bike was personally given by Azharuddin. His son,a teenager doesn't have driving license.
I think what the police have done is inhuman,laws are made for protecting people, nt just the VIPs....It is only when something happens to our own children, do we feel the intensity of the grief that the mother is experiencing ! A young teenage boy and what threat did he pose to them that they should shoot him down?

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/delhi/Why-was-he-shot-He-was-no-terrorist/articleshow/21443127.cms?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral

I completely agree with you. Such incidents should never be encouraged. A human life is not cheap in anyways.
Thank you said by: usha manohar

In Hyderabad a Traffic CI has given his teenage Ladla the keys of his official bike and the Ladla made an accident.Now whom the traffic cop will blame?.This is how responsible the parents are.. A couple of years ago Azharuddin's son died in a bike accident. The bike was personally given by Azharuddin. His son,a teenager doesn't have driving license.

Love is blind. It is often said. Now it seems affection for children is blinder. Parents in their mad love for child do not even see the danger not only to won child but also to others.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Love is blind. It is often said. Now it seems affection for children is blinder. Parents in their mad love for child do not even see the danger not only to won child but also to others.

For the same reason, I say, Parents are the reason behind the bad conduct of a child. Today during my walk session, I found a boy with a pillion rider coming with high speed. I stopped the boy and took away the bike key. I gave my address and said. ‘Come with your parents and take back your key.’ After half an hour parents came begged for pardon with an assurance that his boy will not repeat the mistake. Now you can draw your conclusion.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

For the same reason, I say, Parents are the reason behind the bad conduct of a child. Today during my walk session, I found a boy with a pillion rider coming with high speed. I stopped the boy and took away the bike key. I gave my address and said. ‘Come with your parents and take back your key.’ After half an hour parents came begged for pardon with an assurance that his boy will not repeat the mistake. Now you can draw your conclusion.

I still appreciate the parents who positively responded. Here are parents who would rather feel bad and even say as to who are you to interfere.

I think what the police have done is inhuman,laws are made for protecting people, nt just the VIPs....It is only when something happens to our own children, do we feel the intensity of the grief that the mother is experiencing ! A young teenage boy and what threat did he pose to them that they should shoot him down?

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/delhi/Why-was-he-shot-He-was-no-terrorist/articleshow/21443127.cms?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral

I completely agree with you. Such incidents should never be encouraged. A human life is not cheap in anyways.

Definitely not , no matter what the teenager was, wayward or spoit, he needs to be taught a lesson, not killed without mercy, it is barbaric and inhuman to do so....All else, blaming the parents and the youngsters comes later , but his lfe was as precious as anyone elses !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Definitely not , no matter what the teenager was, wayward or spoit, he needs to be taught a lesson, not killed without mercy, it is barbaric and inhuman to do so....All else, blaming the parents and the youngsters comes later , but his lfe was as precious as anyone elses !

He was not intentionally killed. Police aimed at the wheel and not the boy.

He was not intentionally killed. Police aimed at the wheel and not the boy.

Then the police should be suspendecd since he is not fit to be in service when his aim is so bad, that too when it is a matter of life and death !!The question is would they have done it to say a high level politicain's son or a celebrity doing the same thing ? The problem with our country is that there are two sets of rules - one for the commoner and one for the VIPs...They get away with murder and the commoner gets murdered for the most trivial act of his...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.