Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Everyone has to mend his/her ways in the end when there is no other way left. (Billi chali haz ko after mincing mices)

As long as you are not stealing and indulge in adultery, you can do anything for livelihood.

Yes as long as your intentions are right. She must do something sober now. Life is too short.

Life is meant for living .Wisdom lies in searching for a suitable way well within one’s abilities and moral frame.

I never try to be philosophical with life, because you never know. As the saying goes, one arrange for ages but ........... and this is a long but . However, if she is changing her ways it's her choice. None of my business, what he/she works with his/her life. Who am I to judge someone?

You are a member of the society. Don’t you think and fear the repercussions of such immoral activities in your neighborhood will have a bad effect on your own family members ? Society in general and the incumbent in particular has a right to question, judge and correct the erratic behavior of a member.

Excuse me sir, I think I did not get you here. May I know the references please?

Reference : “Who am I to judge?”
To make it clear I request you to consider this :
I live in an apartment where 15 families are living. one day, I found my neighbor setting fire to his home.
Then I have seen another member raising an alarm with the fear that the fire may set ablaze the entire apartment and reduce it to ashes.
Then I said, “Its his home. Let him do whatever he wants to do. Who are we to judge his actions?”
Everyone has to mend his/her ways in the end when there is no other way left. (Billi chali haz ko after mincing mices)

As long as you are not stealing and indulge in adultery, you can do anything for livelihood.

Yes as long as your intentions are right. She must do something sober now. Life is too short.

Life is meant for living .Wisdom lies in searching for a suitable way well within one’s abilities and moral frame.

I never try to be philosophical with life, because you never know. As the saying goes, one arrange for ages but ........... and this is a long but . However, if she is changing her ways it's her choice. None of my business, what he/she works with his/her life. Who am I to judge someone?

You are a member of the society. Don’t you think and fear the repercussions of such immoral activities in your neighborhood will have a bad effect on your own family members ? Society in general and the incumbent in particular has a right to question, judge and correct the erratic behavior of a member.

Excuse me sir, I think I did not get you here. May I know the references please?

I live in an apartment where 15 families are living. one day, I found my neighbor setting fire to his home.
Then I have seen another member raising an alarm with the fear that the fire may set ablaze the entire apartment and reduce it to ashes.
Then I said, “Its his home. Let him do whatever he wants to do. Who are we to judge his actions?”

Got your point but as far someone chose legit ways of earning money or spending his life, I cannot compare the case with setting houses on fire. If the case is harming me my society or my family, I have my own ways to settle issues.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Got your point but as far someone chose legit ways of earning money or spending his life, I cannot compare the case with setting houses on fire. If the case is harming me my society or my family, I have my own ways to settle issues.

All the same. All immoral activities will have the same effect on the society. In this respect both immoral activities and fire will devastate the society. A responsible member of the society will not remain as a mute spectator.
If you have your own ways of mending the damage, that’s good. Ways may be different. Its ok as long as the intention is to save the society.
The thread is about Mamata Kulkarni transforming to spirituality. There is definitely nothing immoral in this. One may change in life many times.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: suni51
Mamata Kulkarni has indeed transformed herself upside down- from sex queen to spiritual. Now her entire way of thinking is changed. Is this not so surprising. It appears another 'Buddha' is reborn.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/News-Feed/Chunk-HT-UI-EntertainmentSectionPage-Tabloid/Sex-symbol-Mamta-Kulkarni-turns-into-a-spiritual-queen/Article1-1095670.aspx?hts0021=

All these are depends on time. Every thing have their own time. She was sexy heroine of Bollywood. Now she is 41 years old nothing is wrong and stilted.
The thread is about Mamata Kulkarni transforming to spirituality. There is definitely nothing immoral in this. One may change in life many times.

That is what I think if she has changed her ways, which is good for her as every one finds a different job as per his age and abilities, what could be wrong with that. She has every right to do so.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.