Love your work., whatever it may be.
‘Work without love is slavery.’
Mother Teresa

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10765]}
A pencil drawing : rambabu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
No work is small or big as commonly believed in our country. The people who neither mind nor hesitate doing any work considering work is worship live a satisfied life forever.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Every work is done with full concentration and lots of energy... By happiness you can get success in any work.
Every work is done with full concentration and lots of energy... By happiness you can get success in any work.

A saying goes like this.
Expertise can be achieved only when you love your job.
You love your job when you have selected one for which you have aptitude and interest. Otherwise this will be drudgery. But dignity of labor means that you should not look down upon any job howsoever small that may look. Everyone who does his job with dedication should be honored irrespective of what job he does.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

No any work is small or big. Work is worship. Love your work, other wise leave it.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10768]}

Be positive
When you love your job, that very moment you start holding your job in high esteem. The starting point is ‘Love towards your job.’
No any work is small or big. Work is worship. Love your work, other wise leave it.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10768]}

That is a nice thought about work and joy................
Mother Teresa

It is not matter what work we are doing. Whatever we do, do it with honesty.
Mother Teresa

Yes, with honesty and commitment your proficiency increases. Be proud of your job.
Mother Teresa

Yes, with honesty and commitment your proficiency increases. Be proud of your job.

I know a Barber’s son even after a tremendous success by diversifying his business in to Beauty saloons, always used to say proudly, “ I’m a barber.”
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.