Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
If we do not find enough people who work selflessly and for this country without any discrimination, I have my doubts the percentage of voting will go down. We need more Narendra Modis in this country.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Modi is no doubt a very popular candidate in the NDA which is now limited to BJP, Shiva Sena and Akali Dal. Modi is best representative of the saffron brigade. But the irony is that this brigade is confined to the Hindi- Hindu- cow belt. Even at their best, They will not get adequate numbers to form a government at center. Then they need 'secular' (let them call pseudo secular) allies. This they can do only by diluting the extreme Hindutva and jingoist agenda as Atal Behari led BJP did. Then the extremist elements in the saffron camp felt disillusioned. If Modi and the BJP led by him again surrenders to the 'secular or pseudo secular' parties for forming government, they will again be disillusioned and make Hero Modi to zero Modi. . This is the paradox of the pseudo nationalist fascist saffron camp. .

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Modi is no doubt a very popular candidate in the NDA which is now limited to BJP, Shiva Sena and Akali Dal. Modi is best representative of the saffron brigade. But the irony is that this brigade is confined to the Hindi- Hindu- cow belt. Even at their best, They will not get adequate numbers to form a government at center. Then they need 'secular' (let them call pseudo secular) allies. This they can do only by diluting the extreme Hindutva and jingoist agenda as Atal Behari led BJP did. Then the extremist elements in the saffron camp felt disillusioned. If Modi and the BJP led by him again surrenders to the 'secular or pseudo secular' parties for forming government, they will again be disillusioned and make Hero Modi to zero Modi. . This is the paradox of the pseudo nationalist fascist saffron camp. .

I do not know whether Modi will be in power or not but we need Modis for sure who knows the basic needs of this country. One can associate him with Hindutva but what is wrong with that. This false secularism has taken us to the point where we are at the verge of elimination from world scene sooner or later. We soon need a sense of self pride being HINDU. Or should we feel ashamed to be part of hindu community because it has certain followings which some do not like. But these bad elements and systems are present in almost every religion.

I do not know whether Modi will be in power or not but we need Modis for sure who knows the basic needs of this country. One can associate him with Hindutva but what is wrong with that. This false secularism has taken us to the point where we are at the verge of elimination from world scene sooner or later. We soon need a sense of self pride being HINDU. Or should we feel ashamed to be part of hindu community because it has certain followings which some do not like. But these bad elements and systems are present in almost every religion.

He’s the true voice of the common man with feet on the ground and head in the clouds. His recent comment on food security stands testimony to the realities. He said in Mumbai, “ The congress decided that if they cannot ensure food to the poor, then at least, then put a law in their empty plates.” A naked truth.
In fact, BJP and Congress are similar as regards corruption and governance. The difference is only about communal politics. any way, there are different shades of political opinion and streams. It is okay to support any organization but this should be based on conviction and appreciation of facts and ideas related to them. BJP is no doubt an important player in Indian politics and cannot be wished away. Similarly, Congress is the only All India party inclusive of all ethnic groups and communities.

In fact, BJP and Congress are similar as regards corruption and governance. The difference is only about communal politics. any way, there are different shades of political opinion and streams. It is okay to support any organization but this should be based on conviction and appreciation of facts and ideas related to them. BJP is no doubt an important player in Indian politics and cannot be wished away. Similarly, Congress is the only All India party inclusive of all ethnic groups and communities.

I agree, congress is way ahead in communal politics and they are mainly responsible for destroying this country.

I agree, congress is way ahead in communal politics and they are mainly responsible for destroying this country.

Congress is the party that took the reins of ruling ever since the country has become independent. It ruled for more number of years than any other single party in the country. But for a few remarkable reforms, most of the policies started by it are responsible for today’s turmoil in the country.
I feel that there are many well wishers of Narendra Modi and they feel that BJP can win a thumping majority in Modi's leadership. But it appears that he can create only euphoria. There is no doubt that BJP will emerge either as largest party or second largest party. In both cases, you need allies. Then it is obvious that allies will not allow BJP to go by its agenda. When BJP gave up several issues like Ram Mandir, uniform civil code etc in view of coalition politics, die hard BJP supporters were frustrated and they turned against BJP leadership. I fear same may happen again. Either BJP will get no more allies and thus form no government. Alternatively, a government with 'allies wearing secularist veil' will be formed to utter dissatisfaction and frustration of current Modi fans. They will themselves turn Modi Hero to zero. But what matters. It is more important to be P.M.

He’s the true voice of the common man with feet on the ground and head in the clouds. His recent comment on food security stands testimony to the realities. He said in Mumbai, “ The congress decided that if they cannot ensure food to the poor, then at least, then put a law in their empty plates.” A naked truth.

Modi and BJP- principal opposition party have every right to speak on burning issues and present an alternative to nation. Nobody can deny them this democratic right. All that is needed is some dignity in language. Congress and others also need maintain decorum in public speeches.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.