{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10650]}
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Park your car in my court yard or lawn. I have number of trees most of which I planted myself. Some of them are there before I was born but al are mine so all are yours.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

We need trees for environment but shades for car parking need not be of trees.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

seriously one we should care for the trees and should grow more and more trees to avoid envoirment imbalance
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10650]}

Trees are cutting every day. My house from my work place is 2KM. Earlier here were some trees on road side to take some rest in summer. But now almost trees are cut down persons who have plot on road side. It is very painful. Shadow of trees are more cool than fan. coolers and AC.
We have many trees in our compound- mangoes,jack fruit,coconuts,papaya,banana,neem and ,many Ashoka trees and hibiscus and other flowering plants ...I cannot imagine not being surrunded by trees and plants .It makes a lot of difference to the atmosphere around.Most people comment that when they come into our house they find it much cooler than elsewhere...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

We have many trees in our compound- mangoes,jack fruit,coconuts,papaya,banana,neem and ,many Ashoka trees and hibiscus and other flowering plants ...I cannot imagine not being surrunded by trees and plants .It makes a lot of difference to the atmosphere around.Most people comment that when they come into our house they find it much cooler than elsewhere...

That';s really cool, it is actually a privilege to be able to be surrounded by so many trees! But not many think so, in our compound there are only a couple of Indian Mast trees, and a two Frangipanis and some residents have started suggesting that these be cut to make space for more parking! :angry: They are such fools! :blink: The truth is that the temperatures in summer were always like what we see now, but the heat was not felt so much because there were more trees earlier. Now the trees have lessened and open spaces are now filled with concrete and steel buildings which is why these temperatures are felt more searingly.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

:(

you have enough space in your house for trees but every one have not. I also have not space for tree. I have some small plants only. But I like shadow of trees. My colony have few trees.

you have enough space in your house for trees but every one have not. I also have not space for tree. I have some small plants only. But I like shadow of trees. My colony have few trees.

We should ideally plant as many trees as possible.
It's like no one wants to die, but everyone wants to go to heaven.... No pains but only gains...
It's like no one wants to die, but everyone wants to go to heaven.... No pains but only gains...

Well said! Everyone should play their individual role to sort this.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.