Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Even I agree being so common people don't use their common sense these days. :woohoo:
Even I agree being so common people don't use their common sense these days. :woohoo:

Because they don't agree to the fact that they are common people.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Because they don't agree to the fact that they are common people.

Come on common people only have common sense.so no question of their not accepting that they are common people as we all know it. :woohoo:

It’s a misconception that common people lack common sense and it’s the prerogative of extraordinary people.
Once Sir Isaac Newton called a cage maker and asked him to make a cage with two entrances. One big entrance for his big cat and a small entrance for his small cat.
The perplexed cage maker said, ‘Sir, don’t you think one big entrance will do the needful?’
It goes without saying that Sir Isaac Newton was all praise for the commonsense of the cage maker , which he lacked.

It’s a misconception that common people lack common sense and it’s the prerogative of extraordinary people.
Once Sir Isaac Newton called a cage maker and asked him to make a cage with two entrances. One big entrance for his big cat and a small entrance for his small cat.
The perplexed cage maker said, ‘Sir, don’t you think one big entrance will do the needful?’
It goes without saying that Sir Isaac Newton was all praise for the commonsense of the cage maker , which he lacked.

Did you hear about the one when visitors in a museum were told about two skeletons one big another smaller as being that Of Akbar's
One when he was child and the other when he grew up.
Only a few smiled rest of them took it casually.
It's a joke but tells you a lot about common sense.

Did you hear about the one when visitors in a museum were told about two skeletons one big another smaller as being that Of Akbar's

I heard. The message Behind this joke tells it all.

Hehehe..nice joke.

But that's true people lack common sense which I think is more important than intelligence and knowledge. :blink:

Hehehe..nice joke.

But that's true people lack common sense which I think is more important than intelligence and knowledge. :blink:

If some one has all of these, would you mind. ;)

Hehehe..nice joke.

But do you think one can have all these together. :laugh:

Hehehe..nice joke.

But do you think one can have all these together. :laugh:

Look at me if you can (Blushing though) :blush: )

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.