Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
:D

ha ha.. These days common sense is not that common as we so many people missing it.

I think common sense is applicable for common people only, big ones are exempted from it ;)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Common sense is what helps you decide even without specialized knowledge.

After all, we do those things on a general basis as what anyone in a certian situation would have done. And so as you said, one doesn't need technical or specialized skills.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
I guess our emotions get the better of us at times and blind us to what is apparent and needs to be done in a certain situation ...I see that I behave in such an irrational manner at times because other factors take over !
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10626]}

Its not just you but most of us do that often!

But still, the comparison of common sense with deo is so apt and true! :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh:

True, Deo is a very apt comparison to common sense here LOL.. :laugh:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
...so what's commonsense? Commonsense is the sense that's really not very common :woohoo: :woohoo:

Person who is not common have common sense. Indeed for the non common persons mango people have not common sense in India. :) :) :)
I guess our emotions get the better of us at times and blind us to what is apparent and needs to be done in a certain situation ...I see that I behave in such an irrational manner at times because other factors take over !

So you suggest removing emotion or too much of it, would ensure application of 'Uncommon Sense'!!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10630]}

So you suggest removing emotion or too much of it, would ensure application of 'Uncommon Sense'!!!

LOL :laugh: no of course not ! I am fine the way I am, afterall who wants be painfully perfect and full of common sense all the time ? :cheer:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

LOL :laugh: no of course not ! I am fine the way I am, afterall who wants be painfully perfect and full of common sense all the time ? :cheer:

Ha ha ha! that would maybe make someone really perfect but utterly tiresome and boring!!! :woohoo: :cheer:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Ha ha ha! that would maybe make someone really perfect but utterly tiresome and boring!!! :woohoo: :cheer:

Absolutely ! There are some who are perfection personified and such a problem to deal with.....

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10624]}

The common sense is very rarely found or uncommon in common people...LOL... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
To a certain extent common sense can also be termed as being street smart, being able to handle everyday happenings with ease and in an efficient manner ...

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.