{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10600]}
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
What can we common people say for all that is happening around us, this is probably our destiny!! and still most people think that IPL is more important than water or food! :blink: :blink:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Oh how true. I really feel sorry for our country when we look at the past glorious (history and) culture. But I guess, India has always been a country who has been very bearable and never fought it out.
This is too pessimistic. Good and bad events always occur. While we need avoid the bad, there is no justification in getting so gloomy and hopeless.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

This is too pessimistic. Good and bad events always occur. While we need avoid the bad, there is no justification in getting so gloomy and hopeless.

We need not be pessimistic or unduly optimistic - only we need to realistic!!
What can we common people say for all that is happening around us, this is probably our destiny!! and still most people think that IPL is more important than water or food! :blink: :blink:

common citizen are facing power cut but here million unit is power is using for this drama.

common citizen are facing power cut but here million unit is power is using for this drama.

Today was the worst day for us today. Power went off at 10 in the morning and came back at 6PM. Terrible. I couldn't do any work and also had to spend the day in the heat.

Being optimistic in today's scenario would be equivalent to seeking out fool's gold, at least in India if not elsewhere!
Being optimistic will not really help and the reality is just too morbid to think of anything positive or good. On personal level, things are indeed good for many but when we think about our country, reality is horrific!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Being optimistic in today's scenario would be equivalent to seeking out fool's gold, at least in India if not elsewhere!
Being optimistic will not really help and the reality is just too morbid to think of anything positive or good. On personal level, things are indeed good for many but when we think about our country, reality is horrific!

There is always ray of hope. Excessive pessimism well definitely lead you nowhere.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

There is always ray of hope. Excessive pessimism well definitely lead you nowhere.

Similarly optimism in excess can blind one into creating his or her make-believe world which hardly bears any resemblance to the world real!!!!
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Today was the worst day for us today. Power went off at 10 in the morning and came back at 6PM. Terrible. I couldn't do any work and also had to spend the day in the heat.

it means you are agree that use of power for tournament like IPL is wastage of power. In India powerful persons have right on power, water, roads, and health service.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.