Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
:laugh: Now lazy people can't be blamed any more because they are genetically lazy. There should be some truth behind it because the process was carried out through 10 generations of rats and the results are amazing.

Genes may be responsible partially but it is upbringing that also has a lot to do with laziness.I have seen parents working to the bone just to keep their children comfortable and as a result, you see the children under performing due to sheer laziness !

True. Laziness is very much related to environment also. Taking easy and the feeling of. 'Oh it can be handled later' leads to procrastination. And the habit of procrastination is due fear of failure. May be the sum total of all these factors will contribute to laziness

I guess to a certian extent we all have the habit of procrastinating things, but when it gets out of hand things can be really bad, especially when it is regarding some health related issue !

That's right. But procrastination is different from laziness. I guess it would be stupidity to be lazy in some issues. Apart from that procrastination is fine up to some extent.
I am also lazy little bit, But my parents are not lazy.

It is very surprised that laziness is related by genes.

Be positive
:laugh: Now lazy people can't be blamed any more because they are genetically lazy. There should be some truth behind it because the process was carried out through 10 generations of rats and the results are amazing.

Genes may be responsible partially but it is upbringing that also has a lot to do with laziness.I have seen parents working to the bone just to keep their children comfortable and as a result, you see the children under performing due to sheer laziness !

True. Laziness is very much related to environment also. Taking easy and the feeling of. 'Oh it can be handled later' leads to procrastination. And the habit of procrastination is due fear of failure. May be the sum total of all these factors will contribute to laziness

I guess to a certian extent we all have the habit of procrastinating things, but when it gets out of hand things can be really bad, especially when it is regarding some health related issue !

That's right. But procrastination is different from laziness. I guess it would be stupidity to be lazy in some issues. Apart from that procrastination is fine up to some extent.

Procrastination is the first step towards the tendency to be lazy. You put off things because you dont feel like doing it and the reason may be genuine only in some cases...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Procrastination is the first step towards the tendency to be lazy. You put off things because you dont feel like doing it and the reason may be genuine only in some cases...

I agree and disagree with you at the same time. Even if procrastination is the first step towards being lazy, I put off things only for a while when I am really tired or I have some other work which needs attention first. Apart from that, I do not remember that I have left something to be done due to laziness.......
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.