Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Very true.No one lose the value. We should always look up and try to do things better further. :)

That is the inspiration one can draw. And if it comes to doing better, then one has to try hard and do things deliberately in that way. I am sure, the real value will never die down.

Absolutely the real value never gets effected how much the others try to, it remains as it is. The only thing is one should have self belief and should not think negatively and try to give his/her best every time. :)

Yes it does remain. But how many of the people real recognize that value and use them for their benefit? Honestly, I haven’t stumbled upon any real personality yet.

Yes there are few people who do self analysis but those who do it are real gem and get success in whatever they do. :)
Very true.No one lose the value. We should always look up and try to do things better further. :)

That is the inspiration one can draw. And if it comes to doing better, then one has to try hard and do things deliberately in that way. I am sure, the real value will never die down.

Absolutely the real value never gets effected how much the others try to, it remains as it is. The only thing is one should have self belief and should not think negatively and try to give his/her best every time. :)

Yes it does remain. But how many of the people real recognize that value and use them for their benefit? Honestly, I haven’t stumbled upon any real personality yet.

Yes there are few people who do self analysis but those who do it are real gem and get success in whatever they do. :)

It also depends on what kind of self analysis they do and their own nature.There are some people who are partial while doing this which does not produce any positive or productive results as far as their progress or attitude is concerned !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10546]}

This is really a good lesson telling us every one born for a reason.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Yes, there could be. I am not denying that. But I just said that I haven’t yet come across anyone like that. As far as I am concerned, I try to analyze as much as I can about myself so I know where I stand.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.