{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10546]}
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10546]}

Every person must be believed that he/she is best creation of the God.
Very nice way of putting it ! Unless we respect and value ourselves others wouldn't even bother...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Aaah, what a beautiful story. I guess, it is more of an inspiration than anything else. I will write that down in my collection.
Very nice way of putting it ! Unless we respect and value ourselves others wouldn't even bother...

This reminds me of a great quote
“Dare to love yourself

as if you were a rainbow

with gold at both ends.”---------Aberjhani, The River of Winged Dreams
Thank you said by: usha manohar
Very true.No one lose the value. We should always look up and try to do things better further. :)
Very true.No one lose the value. We should always look up and try to do things better further. :)

That is the inspiration one can draw. And if it comes to doing better, then one has to try hard and do things deliberately in that way. I am sure, the real value will never die down.
This is indeed god inspiration. You are what you are and there is no reason for depression when circumstances are unfavorable.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

That is the inspiration one can draw. And if it comes to doing better, then one has to try hard and do things deliberately in that way. I am sure, the real value will never die down.

Absolutely the real value never gets effected how much the others try to, it remains as it is. The only thing is one should have self belief and should not think negatively and try to give his/her best every time. :)

Absolutely the real value never gets effected how much the others try to, it remains as it is. The only thing is one should have self belief and should not think negatively and try to give his/her best every time. :)

Yes it does remain. But how many of the people real recognize that value and use them for their benefit? Honestly, I haven’t stumbled upon any real personality yet.
If you don't give value to yourself, how can you expect respect from others? Don't underestimate your abilities, we all are special in one way or another.

“In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer.”
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.