Mistakes should be taken as your allies. Use them to your advantage

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10236]}
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

True- but I have too many of them and they are not letting me move ahead, they are riding right on my head. :) ;)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

True- but I have too many of them and they are not letting me move ahead, they are riding right on my head. :) ;)

Come on Sunil. you are a veteran. you can place them under your feet, make them as your pedestal and look towards new horizons and avenues. Cheers

Come on Sunil. you are a veteran. you can place them under your feet, make them as your pedestal and look towards new horizons and avenues. Cheers

Sure big bro - but the mistakes grow with the age of a person and I am no exception
A you said - I am not a one who would take them take me over but I carry them as I wish, nothing to worry. Cheers. :lol: :lol:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I have few, which cannot be corrected back so i already followed this quote. I keep those under the feet as flatform and try not to repeat them again

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Sure big bro - but the mistakes grow with the age of a person and I am no exception
A you said - I am not a one who would take them take me over but I carry them as I wish, nothing to worry. Cheers. :lol: :lol:

Yeh Huyee Na Baath. That's you. "Vijayostu."
Mistakes need be corrected and not repeated. We mostly learn by 'trial and error'. Thus mistakes are teachers. A child knows that fire is dangerous when a candle burns his fingers.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Mistakes need be corrected and not repeated. We mostly learn by 'trial and error'. Thus mistakes are teachers. A child knows that fire is dangerous when a candle burns his fingers.

Exactly ! It is only when we make mistakes that we are able to learn through them.Sometimes we may repeat the same mistakes again and again, but do learn at some stage...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.