{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10195]}

His wife left early leaving this babe to his care!

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10196]}

Still at work at the sunset of his life!!!
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sad but admirable ....I wonder what our netas have to say to this..... :dry:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10195]}

His wife left early leaving this babe to his care!

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10196]}

Still at work at the sunset of his life!!!

I salute the great hard workers.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
It's the other side of the same coin....quite contradictory but this coin is incomplete without both halves. Even while the metros sink in parties and entertainment till midnight a lot of people may be still working in the same city for their food and serve those who find fun in such night parties. Even if it's sad to watch such elements of life, the world is incomplete without those faded colours

Meera sandhu
Yes I read these in news paper and feel very sad.
Salute to the father of cute baby. 100000000 times.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Saw these two pictures in facebook an d was really touched. I hope such people who take things bravely deserves a salute and life is always full of challenges that no one can avoid.
in the case of puller, some NGO has taken the responsibility as I read. Really this fact is too much heart touching.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Sad but admirable ....I wonder what our netas have to say to this..... :dry:

The netas won't have anything to say as they don't see such things, they are safe and secure behind their air-conditioned homes, offices and black-tinted swanky cars! So how will they pass the poor father who pulls rickshaws holding on to a tiny baby in his arms! :blink:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Really hats off to these people.I feel very sad whenever I saw these types of people.they really do lead a tough life.

Sharmistha Banerjee
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.