{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10162]}
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

this quote and railway track make me remember 'Jab we met' :P

Meera sandhu

This always happens since in perspective things look more attractive and grass is always greener on the other side.But I agree we realise the worth of a person only after we lose them. We also tend to think about their positive qualities rather than negative qualities like we did when they were around.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes I agree, But there is one another quote that I have read, "It's never too late, and there is no thing like perfect time, this is the perfect time.' So bring the other half back. It is always one's own choice to live lonely or happily.
Those are the lines which comes in my mind, but still it is difficult when it is about my own life.
Peace!!!

Run, take rest, run , take rest, run, take rest...................--->>>>>

What I feel that if they keep sitting in such a position for long- an oncoming train would separate them for ever., Never to meet again or miss any one.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: rambabu
Ahaha, that's sunil.That's sweet humour

@Bigbro- the way these two are sitting with their backs to each other, I am feeling like close the doors, I mean lock the thread. This is no way of celebrating V'Day. ;)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

By seeing this image. Never come differences in any relation

@Bigbro- the way these two are sitting with their backs to each other, I am feeling like close the doors, I mean lock the thread. This is no way of celebrating V'Day. ;)

Let's call it L'Day, locking Day
Yes when teeth are we don't care but when gone we can realize its value.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.