Who is that?

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9973]}
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Then they are said to be lucky, who get this type of friends.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
An ideal relation is always multipurpose. This reminds me of an ideal wife, who is- a lady in drawing room, a miser in the kitchen and a harlot in bedroom.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

An ideal relation is always multipurpose. This reminds me of an ideal wife, who is- a lady in drawing room, a miser in the kitchen and a harlot in bedroom.

Same thing expressed in Sanskrit, " Karyeshu Dasi, Karaneshu Manthri; Bhojeshu Mata, Shayaneshu Rambha, Roopeshu lakshmi, Kshamayeshu Dharitri, Shat dharmayukta, Kuladharma Pathni'.

Same thing expressed in Sanskrit, " Karyeshu Dasi, Karaneshu Manthri; Bhojeshu Mata, Shayaneshu Rambha, Roopeshu lakshmi, Kshamayeshu Dharitri, Shat dharmayukta, Kuladharma Pathni'.

I am not so proficient in Sanskrit. But i'll try to translate this. If I'm wrong, please correct.
A servant for work, a minister for reason, mother for food, Rambha (heavenly dancer) for sleep, beautiful as Lakshmi, Earth for forgiveness,
I am unable to decipher 'shat dharmayukta, kuladharma Pathni.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: rambabu

I am not so proficient in Sanskrit. But i'll try to translate this. If I'm wrong, please correct.
A servant for work, a minister for reason, mother for food, Rambha (heavenly dancer) for sleep, beautiful as Lakshmi, Earth for forgiveness,

you are perfectly right in your translation . With regards to, "Shat dharmayukta, Kuladharma Pathni', it means, "These are the 6 Noble Virtues of an Ideal Wife."
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

"Kaaryathil manthriyum
Karmathil daasiyum
Roopathil lakshmiyum Bharya" A super hit Malayalam song of 80's exactly the same meaning. :cheer:
Bharya means wife.
now i remember a comedy scene when husband enters home singing this song and wife opens the door with broom in hand. :woohoo: :woohoo: . you should watch it to enjoy it fully

Meera sandhu

"Kaaryathil manthriyum
Karmathil daasiyum
Roopathil lakshmiyum Bharya" A super hit Malayalam song of 80's exactly the same meaning. :cheer:
Bharya means wife.
now i remember a comedy scene when husband enters home singing this song and wife opens the door with broom in hand. :woohoo: :woohoo: . you should watch it to enjoy it fully

I know that song. The original was Chanakyas "Karyeshu Dasi..............."
Nice lines. Best friends can not be find easily. Those peoples who are best friends, are very lucky.

"Kaaryathil manthriyum
Karmathil daasiyum
Bharya means wife.

really?
So you know Malayalam songs a lot
here is the link of that song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGGZlYY7S-s
Suhasini is that wife, Maniratnam's wife and Kamal Hassan's elder brother's daughter

Meera sandhu

"Kaaryathil manthriyum
Karmathil daasiyum
Bharya means wife.

really?
So you know Malayalam songs a lot
here is the link of that song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGGZlYY7S-s
Suhasini is that wife, Maniratnam's wife and Kamal Hassan's elder brother's daughter

Thank you. I seen the video too. Yes Suhasini, Charuhasan;s daughter and Maniratnam's better half.
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.