Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Although smaller in number I see quite a few women in the army and also in the police force these days.....They are even taking up shipping jobs these days where they need to be away from home for a few months at a stretch in the company of mostly males..

Working in company of males differs form captivity in enemy camp. Men and women work together in many places. But it is risky to be captured by enemy. That is the major problem in combat position Just imagine what Pakistani army may do to Indian women soldiers captured by them during war.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

they must be viewed with no gender difference. how ever certain duties can not be discharged by woman. i being an experienced person came across many odd events.

served in iaf for 30 years on mig aircraft. blind believer of spiritual life, interested in exchange of healthy views besides learning from you all.
Now women are not in behind, they are taking part in every part. It is a proud matter to our country.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
they must be viewed with no gender difference. how ever certain duties can not be discharged by woman. i being an experienced person came across many odd events.

Most women would not join army owing to many reasons. But still there may be many women who are mentally and physically prepared to join army as combatant despite all risks. They should not be discouraged but rather motivated and encouraged to join combat ranks.

In this connection, my article refers:

http://www.boddunan.com/articles/miscellaneous/21821-women-in-combatant-role.html

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Now a days women are no less than men.They can be seen in every field side by side of men.Many women now seen in the army.

Sharmistha Banerjee
GUlshankumar wrote:
[quote]usha manohar wrote:
Although smaller in number I see quite a few women in the army and also in the police force these days.....They are even taking up shipping jobs these days where they need to be away from home for a few months at a stretch in the company of mostly males..

Working in company of males differs form captivity in enemy camp. Men and women work together in many places. But it is risky to be captured by enemy. That is the major problem in combat position Just imagine what Pakistani army may do to Indian women soldiers captured by them during war. [/quote]

The risks of working in this profession will remain equal for both men and women. Already the women in American Army are seen participating in wars with no allowances made to them based on their gender, and for a long time. I think Indian women too are now ready to accept those risks.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Now a days women are taking part in every field. So they have even entered into army also. So therefore, there is no difference between male and female for any job or field now in this present modern generation

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

as long as the word CHASTITY of woman exists, the real progress can not be achieved. nature entrusted us duties and responsibilities in such a way we can not break the boundaries, how ever the gender difference can be erased to very negligible state, but not zero..

served in iaf for 30 years on mig aircraft. blind believer of spiritual life, interested in exchange of healthy views besides learning from you all.
GUlshankumar wrote:

Working in company of males differs form captivity in enemy camp. Men and women work together in many places. But it is risky to be captured by enemy. That is the major problem in combat position Just imagine what Pakistani army may do to Indian women soldiers captured by them during war.

The risks of working in this profession will remain equal for both men and women. Already the women in American Army are seen participating in wars with no allowances made to them based on their gender, and for a long time. I think Indian women too are now ready to accept those risks.[/quote]

I agree that if the work environment is made conducive , women would definitely explore more career options and there would be no gender divide as far any job is concerned...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

GUlshankumar wrote:

The risks of working in this profession will remain equal for both men and women. Already the women in American Army are seen participating in wars with no allowances made to them based on their gender, and for a long time. I think Indian women too are now ready to accept those risks.

I agree that if the work environment is made conducive , women would definitely explore more career options and there would be no gender divide as far any job is concerned...[/quote]

True and it also remains the fact that whatever roles and jobs have been stereotyped being for men or for women were mostly made by men. So it is time to let women decide now what they want to do and what they do not want!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.