{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9627]}
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Some where it is true but in many occasion we have to depend on some one.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
We always depend on others and others also depend on us. Nobody works in a vacuum. But wed should ensure that we should depend less on others and let others depend more on us. Give more take less- should be motto.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9627]}

In my case it is the other way round, I am far too independent and even that can be a problem at times since I get irritated when people tend to cling and make a show of closeness....you depend to the extent where you need understanding and care , that too when it is mutual!

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I don't believe anybody blindly. However sometimes if we believe someone nearer to us in danger, it is not bad, unless they deceive us.
Nice words. I don't depend too much on others rather I make people depend on me.

:laugh:
smiley4_2013-01-16.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
It's true and nice. i don't depend too much on another. but some time we depend on others.
Nice words. I don't depend too much on others rather I make people depend on me.

That makes you 'Mr. Dependable'!! Even I have to depend on you for this kind of replies!!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9666]}
thinking_animated.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

That makes you 'Mr. Dependable'!! Even I have to depend on you for this kind of replies!!!

Oh dear you have made me thinking hard.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9667]}

have you got an answer? Or are you still thinking? :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu

have you got an answer? Or are you still thinking? :cheer: :cheer:

Still thinking. :laugh: Chinmoyjee never gives answer he disappears when someone ask him anything. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
mysmiley3.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.