Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9626]}

Amazing India indeed! They succeeded most likely because they left India! Actually India is not at all a conducive place for anyone creative and original! The people in professions such as these and artists etc. face a lot of problems on a daily basis, first hand experience about this!

I can imagine how bad it could be Kalyani !In fact, unless you have political clout it is impossible to get things done here without hurdles. No wonder the more educated want to flee elsewhere at the first given opportunity ...For those who prefer to stay on , it is a constant struggle ...

You are absolutely correct. It is the selfishness of the so-called educated that has brought things down to such an abyss!

Selfishness coupled with arrogancy! Too often, people who are really intelligent, enterprising and successful professionals who can actually teach others a lot are much too arrogant and smug with their successes and exploits! There is only a rare gem amongst them as Narayana Murthy who is quite down-to-earth and humble enough to be able to reach out to others!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

This is amazing in every field there are lot of Indians but the irony is they prefer to work outside India. May be they don't get the same amount of money and recognition they get abroad. Its really upsetting that people don't think of their nation. :evil:
This is amazing in every field there are lot of Indians but the irony is they prefer to work outside India. May be they don't get the same amount of money and recognition they get abroad. Its really upsetting that people don't think of their nation. :evil:

Sanjeev, money indeed is a factor but more than that I feel it is the working conditions and the bureacracy involved. At least my husband's nephew who is now settled in Australia feels so. He is an engineer and he prefers not to come back to India! According to him, the peace and calm state of mind you need to do creative work is not to found in India!

Sanjeev, money indeed is a factor but more than that I feel it is the working conditions and the bureacracy involved. At least my husband's nephew who is now settled in Australia feels so. He is an engineer and he prefers not to come back to India! According to him, the peace and calm state of mind you need to do creative work is not to found in India!

That's true money is main factor which makes them to work abroad. :)

But there are certain things too which hurts while working abroad like one of my friend who's working in US never likes the culture there but can't come back as he thinks he won't be paid better than what he is being paid there. :blink:

That's true money is main factor which makes them to work abroad. :)

But there are certain things too which hurts while working abroad like one of my friend who's working in US never likes the culture there but can't come back as he thinks he won't be paid better than what he is being paid there. :blink:

That is indeed the case with most professionals working abroad, but the fact is they cannot have the quality of life here that they can have abroad! :unsure:

It's a wonderful information
That single category of corrupted leaders are enough to ruin the fame given by those 10 people :evil: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu

It's a wonderful information
That single category of corrugated leaders are enough to ruin the fame given by those 10 people :evil: :evil: :evil:

Hahaha...they are working abroad may be due to our political leaders. :woohoo:

Amazing India indeed! They succeeded most likely because they left India! Actually India is not at all a conducive place for anyone creative and original! The people in professions such as these and artists etc. face a lot of problems on a daily basis, first hand experience about this!

I can imagine how bad it could be Kalyani !In fact, unless you have political clout it is impossible to get things done here without hurdles. No wonder the more educated want to flee elsewhere at the first given opportunity ...For those who prefer to stay on , it is a constant struggle ...

You are absolutely correct. It is the selfishness of the so-called educated that has brought things down to such an abyss!

Selfishness coupled with arrogancy! Too often, people who are really intelligent, enterprising and successful professionals who can actually teach others a lot are much too arrogant and smug with their successes and exploits! There is only a rare gem amongst them as Narayana Murthy who is quite down-to-earth and humble enough to be able to reach out to others!

Thats true ! I see most Phoren returned people speaking in strange accents :dry: ( they acquire it the moment they step on foreign soil) and constantly criticising and comparing.While constructive criticism is good and shows concern , belittling you own country doesn't really help nor does it reflect well on their own personality !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thats true ! I see most Phoren returned people speaking in strange accents :dry: ( they acquire it the moment they step on foreign soil) and constantly criticising and comparing.While constructive criticism is good and shows concern , belittling you own country doesn't really help nor does it reflect well on their own personality !

Very true! Actually I really do not understand the attitude of these people, while they sing praises of the other countries, especially America, talk about discipline, following rules etc. these people forget to follow the rules when they are in India. In spite of so many pleas by NGOs to conserve water, these people spend hours every weekend washing their sleek cars spotlessly clean, wasting gallons of precious water! This is just one example, there are so many other areas where these phoren-returned people keep flouting the law, at the same time spouting merits about the other countries in the same breath! :blink:

Very true! Actually I really do not understand the attitude of these people, while they sing praises of the other countries, especially America, talk about discipline, following rules etc. these people forget to follow the rules when they are in India. In spite of so many pleas by NGOs to conserve water, these people spend hours every weekend washing their sleek cars spotlessly clean, wasting gallons of precious water! This is just one example, there are so many other areas where these phoren-returned people keep flouting the law, at the same time spouting merits about the other countries in the same breath! :blink:

Bang on! These 'disi' varieties are far more dangerous. They with their so called 'phoren' qualification tend to believe that have acquired the divine right to rule. If you scan the conduct of most of our politicians you would find a common pattern of sending their wards to foreign countries to ensure that baton is passed onto the next generation !
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.