{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9626]}
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
One thing you have forgotten Sir ,most of the corrupted politicians are Indians also.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
One thing you have forgotten Sir ,most of the corrupted politicians are Indians also.

That's why there are not in the list and I used the word 'minus'! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

That's why there are not in the list and I used the word 'minus'! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Yes I missed it. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

In effect India and Indians would be better off without the present day type of political class ! But can we ever hope to see such a scenario anytime in the near future ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

In the last the Indians are left with big zero that too was invented by an Indian.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Politicians are also incredible. We cannot exclude them easily. They are behind all good and bad happenings in our country.
Politicians are also incredible. We cannot exclude them easily. They are behind all good and bad happenings in our country.

The politicians and bureaucrats differ from others in one way. The authors, painters, scientists depend less on others and succeed by their own skill or efforts. The administrators viz. politicians and bureaucrats have to lead and coordinate others. Others' quality also matters. That is what makes difference.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Amazing India indeed! They succeeded most likely because they left India! Actually India is not at all a conducive place for anyone creative and original! The people in professions such as these and artists etc. face a lot of problems on a daily basis, first hand experience about this!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar

Amazing India indeed! They succeeded most likely because they left India! Actually India is not at all a conducive place for anyone creative and original! The people in professions such as these and artists etc. face a lot of problems on a daily basis, first hand experience about this!

I can imagine how bad it could be Kalyani !In fact, unless you have political clout it is impossible to get things done here without hurdles. No wonder the more educated want to flee elsewhere at the first given opportunity ...For those who prefer to stay on , it is a constant struggle ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

I can imagine how bad it could be Kalyani !In fact, unless you have political clout it is impossible to get things done here without hurdles. No wonder the more educated want to flee elsewhere at the first given opportunity ...For those who prefer to stay on , it is a constant struggle ...

You are absolutely correct. It is the selfishness of the so-called educated that has brought things down to such an abyss!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.