Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Women should also ensure that they don't create a hell of problems out of nothing!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9579]}

That too depends on men. :P whether they want a heaven or hell.

It's true that in this yet male-dominated world the primarily responsibility still lies with men but I have personally experienced that problems start from the end of women, however small the number of such cases may be. There are some women who are selfish, cruel - even to their own folks! My comments are directed at them! They have no values excepting their own narrow self-interests and they are dangers to both men and womenfolks!
a cold war is to begin between men and women now!

We want to make heaven but not possible with a .................. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

We want to make heaven but not possible with a .................. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Not possible without walking through hell? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

two Bengalis unite to give hell to everyone :evil: :evil: :evil:
Ram chetta, can you fill those blanks please? :angry:

Meera sandhu
Women should also ensure that they don't create a hell of problems out of nothing!!

Very true, it works both ways, so to be fair the quote should read ...If a man/woman expects his/her woman/man to be an angel in his/her life, Then he/she should first create a heaven for him/her ! :huh:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Very true, it works both ways, so to be fair the quote should read ...If a man/woman expects his/her woman/man to be an angel in his/her life, Then he/she should first create a heaven for him/her ! :huh:

@Usha

You have got my perspective perfectly being experienced and enlightened both in life!
Thank you said by: usha manohar

two Bengalis unite to give hell to everyone :evil: :evil: :evil:
Ram chetta, can you fill those blanks please? :angry:

Why do you include your Ram chetta into my club? I take it as a compliment of being one of those Bengalees notorious for giving hell !! :angry: :angry: :angry:
Those who want their women to be angel, will definitely make this world a heaven for all. But there are also satanic elements among us who frustrate this. So, we have also to fight these devils.

who are those devils? :evil: :evil: :laugh: :laugh:

Devils are the ultra selfish , lawless, whimsical, unsocial - who would do anything for their own pleasure- without caring for others. The recent rapists and murderers in a Delhi bus- are an example. :evil: :evil: :evil: .

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: yuddandisivasubramanyam
These quotes are real facts of life between men and women.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

In imagination he can create a heaven for her if he desires.. and in really also .
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.