Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I earn a hearty laugh out of this talk of 'zero tolerance'! What is it? Why they did have to wait for ages to talk it and how many ages would it take to walk the talk? :dry: :dry: :dry: :dry:

Unless you have to pay for talking, just why do you think any thing is wrong in that!! They get paid for talking only and that's what they have been doing. Cheers.

You are right! But now they should be made to pay every time they open their mouth too wide!!! :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:
Thank you said by: suni51
I earn a hearty laugh out of this talk of 'zero tolerance'! What is it? Why they did have to wait for ages to talk it and how many ages would it take to walk the talk? :dry: :dry: :dry: :dry:

This is something that every single chief minister has been uttering when they come to power and we all know what happens after that ! I doubt things will be any different now, I can already see things cooling off, how long those people be there to show their anger and frustration, after all they need to take care of themselves and their families too and I am sure the givernment knows that so they come out with such statements just for effect ! :dry:

I think when they talk about zero tolerance, they probably mean it by zero tolerance towards the people's protests over many things, including price hikes for basic food stuffs, corruption, violence against women etc.! :blink:

I agree, it is that more than anything else ! They have always pretended as if such things were non issues ...

This type of parroting of written speeches lost their veracity . Not even a child will believe these Politicos. . That they too know.

What I could make out of this "Freudian slip" of this government is that in point of time before this great resolution was made, this corrupt government was showing tolerance of certain percentage to crimes and criminals of this Crime-land! Don't ask me to spell out the percentage!!! It stands ludicrously compromised with this statement!!

If we were to back in history we can only see how things have been utterly mismanaged with no regard for rules when it comes to politicians,criminals with connections and the rich and the famous. They have twisted the law and rules as they want..

Yes, dead weight of history is behind us. History also records the fate of criminal-ridden societies. Now we have a disturbing number of them - criminals masquerading as rulers with a handful of political families under a flawed illusion that whatever is good for these families is good for India, patronizing them to achieve their own selfish ends!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.