This centuries old statement was made by the immortal philosopher Aristotole but its significance has been lost on our wise heads in India. You buy diesel at the same price at which our filthily rich buy it. Your dividend income of a few thousand rupees is exempt as crores of rupees earned by them by way of dividend!
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Inequality is one among the major causes for severe problems that arise now a days across the world. Inequality creates ego, makes few think inferior and some others superior.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
This centuries old statement was made by the immortal philosopher Aristotole but its significance has been lost on our wise heads in India. You buy diesel at the same price at which our filthily rich buy it. Your dividend income of a few thousand rupees is exempt as crores of rupees earned by them by way of dividend!

Yes it does make one think.....but that is again true of all capitalist societies and we are now leaning that way ! But if there is a will there is a way to makes things a little better.At least in most of the western countries they have social security which takes care of health needs,unemployment and also children's education etc for those who come below a specified income group ! Here we have absolutely nothing...even the little that is there never reaches the needy!

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes it does make one think.....but that is again true of all capitalist societies and we are now leaning that way ! But if there is a will there is a way to makes things a little better.At least in most of the western countries they have social security which takes care of health needs,unemployment and also children's education etc for those who come below a specified income group ! Here we have absolutely nothing...even the little that is there never reaches the needy!

When I was too young to dabble in politics when my state West Bengal witnessed transfer of power in favor of the Left Front ending the misrule of Congress and I was witness to their long record rule in the state. Barring first two terms, the Leftists wrought havoc in the state. Corruption of all imaginable and unimaginable kinds was the order of the day. The Leftists systematically destroyed education, health and whatever they got hold of and now I am convinced that all 'isms' are best tested in practice. After all the taste of the pudding lies in the eating! 'Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely' is very much true!
Thank you said by: usha manohar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.