The topic is locked.
“Champions aren’t made in the gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them — a desire, a dream, a vision.” Muhammad Ali
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
a desire, a dream, a vision and hard work makes a man successful in future.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
a desire, a dream, a vision and hard work makes a man successful in future.

So, any one can be a champ if armed with determination
You become champions when you believe that you already are. Muhammad Ali before going to ring, used to become champion outside. He used to see his opponent and see his belt, but the thinking of Muhammad Ali used to say that he is champion. Though his opponent was having belt and was champion, but his mind, body and belief was telling to him that he is Champion.

But, he didn't just said and become Champion. He was working hard. He used to practice hard. Once in an interview Muhammad Ali was asked how he became champion? He said that I used to pictured, what my opponent would be doing? He pictured that he would be practicing so, he too started practicing. He again pictured, what his opponent would be doing? He pictured again that he would be practicing so he again went back to practice. He pictured that at the time came, when his opponent can't lift anymore( Limit arised in practice) and even he can't lift anymore.
He said that till we are par( We are at same level). He pictured that his opponent is having shower. Guess, what Muhammad Ali did? Muhammad Ali started practicing again. He said that till we were at same level, now this is my par.
And coincidentally he is Champion, Come on !!! He has to be .

WINNERS DON'T DO DIFFERENT THINGS, WINNERS DO THINGS DIFFERENTLY.

Want to make each day Accountable

You become champions when you believe that you already are. Muhammad Ali before going to ring, used to become champion outside. He used to see his opponent and see his belt, but the thinking of Muhammad Ali used to say that he is champion. Though his opponent was having belt and was champion, but his mind, body and belief was telling to him that he is Champion.

But, he didn't just said and become Champion. He was working hard. He used to practice hard. Once in an interview Muhammad Ali was asked how he became champion? He said that I used to pictured, what my opponent would be doing? He pictured that he would be practicing so, he too started practicing. He again pictured, what his opponent would be doing? He pictured again that he would be practicing so he again went back to practice. He pictured that at the time came, when his opponent can't lift anymore( Limit arised in practice) and even he can't lift anymore.
He said that till we are par( We are at same level). He pictured that his opponent is having shower. Guess, what Muhammad Ali did? Muhammad Ali started practicing again. He said that till we were at same level, now this is my par.

Rocking performance. Nicely explaned.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
“Champions aren’t made in the gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them — a desire, a dream, a vision.” Muhammad Ali

Hard work, willpower and proper guidance and above all the right support from government powers that can make or break a champion in making.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Dedication towards the goal is what make people champion they are not born as champions it is their hard work that make them champions. :)

Yes that's what the quote said
Separate threads stating such quotes should not be created. We already have a quotes feature separately so please post them on that section and not here!

I am locking the thread now!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.