{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9514]}
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes. They are more dependable even if often out of sight.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

They don't even meet often. Just an occasional brief meet. But, what an understanding between them

Thats true ! I too have friends who I meet rarely since they are all over the place but get to interact frequently online...But just knowing that they are there a click away is good enough ! :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thats true ! I too have friends who I meet rarely since they are all over the place but get to interact frequently online...But just knowing that they are there a click away is good enough ! :)

They really are real definition of true friends
Thank you said by: usha manohar
Good Friends always remain with you and more than being with you in your good times, they like to live with you in bad times and that is more important.

Want to make each day Accountable

Good Friends always remain with you and more than being with you in your good times, they like to live with you in bad times and that is more important.

"If you're alone, I'll be your shadow. If you want to cry, I'll be your shoulder. If you want a hug, I'll be your pillow. If you need to be happy, I'll be your smile... But anytime you need a friend, I'll just be me."
- Unknown
yes this is quiet true friends always think of your best even when they are not with you on that moment. :)

Absolutely Correct. I believe on this. Friends are not at all timepass. They are there with you when no one is there.

Want to make each day Accountable

They don't even meet often. Just an occasional brief meet. But, what an understanding between them

Because of this understanding only we call them our friend. :)
That's indeed true that they are stars and are very rare to find in the present world. It is good to say there are always in our memories rather than saying they will stay with us whenever needed.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.