A garden of your own

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9475]}
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I can understand your feeling- even a small smile of yours, would make me feel as if i am walking in a big garden.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I can understand your feeling- even a small smile of yours, would make me feel as if i am walking in a big garden.

That's it Sunil. They say smiles can influence people who are miles away.

That's it Sunil. They say smiles can influence people who are miles away.

One smile puts in such a position, where you never had. Smile is a supportive gesture which helps you, especially in bad situations.

Want to make each day Accountable

It is difficult to get a flower and a person is dreaming about the garden. This is high thinking. This will motivate him to work harder.

just take care of the thorns hidden here and there also :silly:

Meera sandhu

Thorns are parts pf roses, what is a rose without thorns.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Well said.Rose and thorn make a full picture. One without the other is incomplete
The shortest distance between two people, smile is one of the most powerful expressions we can use. ;)

Live in the present :)

If you want to grow like lotus, then dirty mud is needed. :)

Want to make each day Accountable

A garden of your own

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9475]}

Of course it has to be a genuine smile..there are so many different kids of smiles and not all of them are pleasant nor do they inspire someone to gift flowers...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.