The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Absolutely time is precious we must not waste it and we should utilize every bit f it for constructive work. :)

If you respect time, time will respect you. :)

Want to make each day Accountable

Absolutely time is precious we must not waste it and we should utilize every bit f it for constructive work. :)

I always do that for me once the time lost can't be regained. :)

I always do that for me once the time lost can't be regained. :)

I capitalized the time, when i lost it.

Want to make each day Accountable

Both Time n Memory are valuable and precious :) :) :)

Very true, time lost can never be gained back....since time and memories go hand in hand we must make them worthwhile :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Time is most precious factor among all known things as it never comes back once out of reach.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

In one second the world can changed. that's due to storm,change in climate,during wars,natural calamities,Bomb blast and due to other ways created by human beings.

Time is money Don't waste it.
Incidentally, I wrote a small article for a web site some days back.I also spoke about the value of time and how people take for granted someone else when they have to be on time. For many people their own time is important and it's a scrap for others.
Value of time is very important in our life. Time is very costly and never stop for a moment. We will not able to seen what is done in next minute or second. So we enjoy this time whether it is good or bad.
Even a minute is very important ,so we should not waste the time ,We should enjoy and do hard work for future.
Time is priceless but it is the precious part of our life. We always try to feel happy and enjoy the moments of the life
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.