{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9460]}
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
we need to travel our own journey alone. we may get many companions as a part of it. Yet, we can't expect or complain anything, as they are moving forward through another path. It was just a co-incidence that both paths intersected somewhere. It's similar to a junction where two paths meet. Yet, as time move forward they may need to travel in opposite directions and hence they may never meet at all!!!! Perhaps, they may again meet at another junction.....it depends on time, fate and the pace by which they move. Yet no one can complain

Meera sandhu

Obvious. When i do not know what type of path you tread, there is no chance of knowing the difficulties you tasted

Obvious. When i do not know what type of path you tread, there is no chance of knowing the difficulties you tasted

It's difficult even to identify our own paths. then how can we understand other people's paths? :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
This remind me of the poem 'ekla Chalo'. If you just go on a track, others will follow you. Jyon jyon badhate gaye karvan badhata gaya. (As you move ahead, caravan will go on increasing).

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

In our way I just don't want anyone to interfere.I just think that journey for some purpose may have many obstacles which other cannot understand unless they face such situation in life.

Sharmistha Banerjee
It is a very beautiful scene It is true we don't waste our time on them.
It's true we never expect from everyone
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.