Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think that you shouldn't just keep moving. We need to make our move smartly. Ensure that your path is right.

Want to make each day Accountable

I think that you shouldn't just keep moving. We need to make our move smartly. Ensure that your path is right.

That's obvious. A wrong path will take you to the chaotic continents

But that happens in life, we take many wrong paths and that leads us somewhere and then we try to seek the right path...I feel that this is an ongoing process and as long as we learn from each of these experiences or misadventures we become better equpped to handle the future...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

If one has set his eyes on the blinking point however distant, he would succeed reaching there without fail, he only has to keep moving.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

But that happens in life, we take many wrong paths and that leads us somewhere and then we try to seek the right path...I feel that this is an ongoing process and as long as we learn from each of these experiences or misadventures we become better equpped to handle the future...

That's inevitable. When we come to a cul-de- sac , we retrace our path and try another way. And the process goes on until we get our required thing
People gets scared and loose hope to see the darkness. If we keep our cool and be little brave, we can get our destiny and luck.
People gets scared and loose hope to see the darkness. If we keep our cool and be little brave, we can get our destiny and luck.

We have to dare to come out of grief. So, need to work hard when in darkness, so that we could see the ray of hope as soon as possible.

Want to make each day Accountable

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.