The purpose of acquiring knowledge will serve only when it's spread

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9411]}
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I believe that it is foremost duty of every citizen to help others acquire knowledge and skill. There is no other way we may contribute to nation. Also, everyone should initiate some persons to his profession before he departs from the world. This ensures that the society moves on. It is aptly said that knowledge is the only asset that does not decrease but rather increases when given to others.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: RobertP, rambabu
I believe that it is foremost duty of every citizen to help others acquire knowledge and skill. There is no other way we may contribute to nation. Also, everyone should initiate some persons to his profession before he departs from the world. This ensures that the society moves on. It is aptly said that knowledge is the only asset that does not decrease but rather increases when given to others.

anyone can acquire knowledge by experience, reading and listening (sharing) to others. Similarly anyone can help others acquire knowledge by sharing their knowledge and experience with others.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani, rambabu

anyone can acquire knowledge by experience, reading and listening (sharing) to others. Similarly anyone can help others acquire knowledge by sharing their knowledge and experience with others.

That's true learning from others and imparting what we learned to the others are both important

True it's that wealth which can't be burgled.

True it's that wealth which can't be burgled.

Everyone can learn from his/her own errors. Not only from own errors, but also from errors of others. Hope I made this clear.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/

It depends on the individual as to what he wants to learn, one can try to spread at least to your children to start with, but it is the person concerned who should want to acquire knowledge ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It depends on the individual as to what he wants to learn, one can try to spread at least to your children to start with, but it is the person concerned who should want to acquire knowledge ...

Of course that's implied. A person should express his desire to acquire knowledge.

Of course that's implied. A person should express his desire to acquire knowledge.

A sign board artist requested me to teach the nuances of oil painting. I obliged him. Today seeing his success. i'm immensely happy.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.