Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is how The process of procrastination starts and makes you undone. Wisdom lies in knowing your Procrastination triggers

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9401]}

Most of us tend to put off difficult jobs to a later date and that's how it begins..I know I do it, have been wanting to clear out under stairs cupboards filled with old magazines , card board boxes even gadgets that need to be either repaired or thrown away and so on, but the magnitude of what it involves puts me off, but I have to do it some day... I keep thinking about it and feeling guilty..
I suppose many of us tend to do this , doing the easier jobs and putting off the more difficult ones..

You are right Usha JI. I appreciate your confession. And as you said most of us are in the habit of putting off the difficult jobs to a later day..

Just Usha would do very well.... :) I agree I have seen this happening with students who constantly put off their work, the more difficult the more it gets delayed ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

This is how The process of procrastination starts and makes you undone. Wisdom lies in knowing your Procrastination triggers

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9401]}

Most of us tend to put off difficult jobs to a later date and that's how it begins..I know I do it, have been wanting to clear out under stairs cupboards filled with old magazines , card board boxes even gadgets that need to be either repaired or thrown away and so on, but the magnitude of what it involves puts me off, but I have to do it some day... I keep thinking about it and feeling guilty..
I suppose many of us tend to do this , doing the easier jobs and putting off the more difficult ones..

You are right Usha JI. I appreciate your confession. And as you said most of us are in the habit of putting off the difficult jobs to a later day..

Just Usha would do very well.... :) I agree I have seen this happening with students who constantly put off their work, the more difficult the more it gets delayed ...

Yes, who can miss such a common phenomenon of putting off the difficult job to a later date?
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.