This is how The process of procrastination starts and makes you undone. Wisdom lies in knowing your Procrastination triggers

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9401]}
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I agree. Time and tide wait for none. Do today what you you would tomorrow. Do now what you would do today.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: rambabu
I agree. Time and tide wait for none. Do today what you you would tomorrow. Do now what you would do today.

Is it the translated version of Kabir's Doha, 'Kaal Kare So Aaj......' ? It's my childhood famous quote. Thank you for reminding that immortal quote that spoke about Time Management long ago
This is how The process of procrastination starts and makes you undone. Wisdom lies in knowing your Procrastination triggers

Most of us tend to put off difficult jobs to a later date and that's how it begins..I know I do it, have been wanting to clear out under stairs cupboards filled with old magazines , card board boxes even gadgets that need to be either repaired or thrown away and so on, but the magnitude of what it involves puts me off, but I have to do it some day... I keep thinking about it and feeling guilty..
I suppose many of us tend to do this , doing the easier jobs and putting off the more difficult ones..
309213_562914087067642_689608889_n.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9406]}

That is an image from one of my fav sites

In the first the students says " Its 12.05, lets start studying from 12.30"

The next one the student says "oh it is 12.34"

Then the last says "then lets start studying at 1.00"

Swetha Shenoy
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Swetha, have they started studying at 1 pm?????/

Meera sandhu

Well depicted that's how we assassinate the time and say. "Well I don't have time."
Swetha, have they started studying at 1 pm?????/

Don't worry, by 1 PM... grrrrrrr,,,,, grrrrrrr.....

LOL, I guess we have all gone through such stages in life and still are going through... :dry:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

LOL, I guess we have all gone through such stages in life and still are going through... :dry:

Where it can go. Its a human tendency and it will be there where humans are there

Most of us tend to put off difficult jobs to a later date and that's how it begins..I know I do it, have been wanting to clear out under stairs cupboards filled with old magazines , card board boxes even gadgets that need to be either repaired or thrown away and so on, but the magnitude of what it involves puts me off, but I have to do it some day... I keep thinking about it and feeling guilty..
I suppose many of us tend to do this , doing the easier jobs and putting off the more difficult ones..

You are right Usha JI. I appreciate your confession. And as you said most of us are in the habit of putting off the difficult jobs to a later day..
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.