Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Happiness for life will come if you give up expectations. If you love, you will also expect return love. If belied you will again be sad.

after all Human life is a mixture of happiness and sad things. let us understand this basic fate and accept it :cheer: :cheer:

What is basic fate Sandhya?
Happiness for life will come if you give up expectations. If you love, you will also expect return love. If belied you will again be sad.

after all Human life is a mixture of happiness and sad things. let us understand this basic fate and accept it :cheer: :cheer:

I said, we can't expect everything to return back in the same way, even expectations, love or hatred......
Truth is that we rarely notice, if someone forgives our mistakes.
Not only love, but sometimes,hatred also may not return in the same way. How many of us are willing to think this way? :whistle: :whistle:

Meera sandhu
Happiness is a great medicine for our body.If we are happy and found happiness in small things we will find ourselves that we have everything in our life.

Sharmistha Banerjee
So the moral of the story is one should start loving others to gain happiness in life. But I disagree everyone has his/her own ways of getting happiness it all depends on person to person. :)
So the moral of the story is one should start loving others to gain happiness in life. But I disagree everyone has his/her own ways of getting happiness it all depends on person to person. :)

Everyone find happiness in different- different things.

Want to make each day Accountable

Yes but that ways should be such that it may not steal away the happiness of others. :)

Yes but that ways should be such that it may not steal away the happiness of others. :)

Everyone thinking is different so is happiness of others.

Want to make each day Accountable

Try to be happy in every type of circumstances.
Yes ,I want happiness It is a tonic for the body.

I said, we can't expect everything to return back in the same way, even expectations, love or hatred......
Truth is that we rarely notice, if someone forgives our mistakes.
Not only love, but sometimes,hatred also may not return in the same way. How many of us are willing to think this way? :whistle: :whistle:

Each one is programmed to think and act differently. If I were to think like Sandhya, The existing software in my brain need be deleted and one copied from Sadhya's fed to mine. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.