Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
very nice quote Babuji.....
really inspiring!

Your comment inspired me. Be ready for more inspiration

yes, it's a truth....it has a lot of hidden meanings, though this sentence looks simple. :)

The reason for my love for this quote was also the same. "It's inner Message."

certain quotes are just like that...we can't find words to explain them :silly: :silly:
But we can understand a lot of things. This quote, surely comes in this category :)

That means the Mission of the author of such quotes has served the purpose. They are blessed.

Light alone can dispel darkness. it is 100% correct. But we have more than 16 hours power cut everyday in Tamil Nadu. Than how can we? :P :P :P :P :P

now also? :blink: I feel it's Kudamkulam impact ;)
so, 16 hours no power in Tamil Nadu??

Meera sandhu
really inspiring!

yes, it's a truth....it has a lot of hidden meanings, though this sentence looks simple. :)

certain quotes are just like that...we can't find words to explain them :silly: :silly:
But we can understand a lot of things. This quote, surely comes in this category :)

That means the Mission of the author of such quotes has served the purpose. They are blessed.

Light alone can dispel darkness. it is 100% correct. But we have more than 16 hours power cut everyday in Tamil Nadu. Than how can we? :P :P :P :P :P

My state is not lagging behind. They are unscheduled power cuts.
really inspiring!

For Kerala, half hour in the morning and half hour at night. Very soon, it will be extended to 3/4 hour each. Unscheduled power cuts are just calculative risks ;) ;)
that's why our Mahakavi told, "Velicham Dukhamaanunni
Thamasallo Sukhapradam"
......."Light means sorrows, Darkness is the best" ;)

Meera sandhu
really inspiring!

For Kerala, half hour in the morning and half hour at night. Very soon, it will be extended to 3/4 hour each. Unscheduled power cuts are just calculative risks ;) ;)
that's why our Mahakavi told, "Velicham Dukhamaanunni
Thamasallo Sukhapradam"
......."Light means sorrows, Darkness is the best" ;)

Clap... clap..Clap.. this quote is equally inspiring Sandhya
really inspiring!

In Chennai, 2 hours powercut everyday whereas rest of Chennai it is more than 16 hours a day which is tedious.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Keep your face to the Sunshine and you will not see the Shadows.-- Helen Keller

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9396]}

Being positive is very important in life, the shadows will be there behind you but at least you dont see only them since you are facing light which keeps you motivated...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Being positive is very important in life, the shadows will be there behind you but at least you dont see only them since you are facing light which keeps you motivated...

No worries. Shadows are behind me. Let them be there. Let me move ahead

I guess so...I am reminded of a saying ...Long Shadows of the past.!

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

A shadow cannot do any harm. Its we shudder at them. Brush them away anyway
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.