Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Life is indeed precious we must enjoy it to the fullest and those who don't enjoy it must learn it who know if we may get the life again. :blink:

That's right, life indeed is precious and we should not waste it for wrong reasons. We should learn the art of living to have best results.

But the fact is few people know the art of living life. :laugh:

Well said- I am going to learn it soon. However every one should know it and his life happily.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Life is indeed precious we must enjoy it to the fullest and those who don't enjoy it must learn it who know if we may get the life again. :blink:

That's right, life indeed is precious and we should not waste it for wrong reasons. We should learn the art of living to have best results.

But the fact is few people know the art of living life. :laugh:

Well said- I am going to learn it soon. However every one should know it and his life happily.

BTW this was not for you Suny people don't mean you only. :laugh:

You know this art more than me. :)
Thank you said by: suni51
Life is a vast sea where ups and downs are there like the waves in the sea.

Sharmistha Banerjee

Absolutely in life there are ups and down and one should know to tackle both of them. :blink:

Absolutely in life there are ups and down and one should know to tackle both of them. :blink:

In fact it is the ups and downs that mature you and makes life interesting since each down experience teaches you something about life. Without getting too flustered if we start analysing and start going about it in a practical manner, i would be to our advantage..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Awesome lines. Life is invaluable. We should enjoy the all moments of our life evenly bad or good.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.