A valuable jewel is in your hands

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9395]}
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Wonderful ! Life is a struggle , challenge and also an opportunity all rolled into one...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: rambabu
No other person can write such great facts of life like Mother Teresa. I admire her a lot.
Many people ends their life after loosing heart. That should not be. These lines will give them new spirit of life.
No other person can write such great facts of life like Mother Teresa. I admire her a lot.
Many people ends their life after loosing heart. That should not be. These lines will give them new spirit of life.

Mother Teresa is an angel of hope. She filled the hearts of many with her presence and inspiration.

You can add my quote too..... ;)
"Life is like a written book, but not readable always" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

Of course i added it on my very first day of joining here, that was written on your profile. A good quote, i liked t.
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

Of course i added it on my very first day of joining here, that was written on your profile. A good quote, i liked t.

it was written by me, not quoted from anywhere...
I always feel that our life has some hidden meanings.....
even if we try to find its depths, we can't reach everything. that's why I told, though it's written, we can't read always. That's our life :)

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: rambabu

it was written by me, not quoted from anywhere...
I always feel that our life has some hidden meanings.....
even if we try to find its depths, we can't reach everything. that's why I told, though it's written, we can't read always. That's our life :)

Kudos to your Quote. I liked it
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Life is indeed precious we must enjoy it to the fullest and those who don't enjoy it must learn it who know if we may get the life again. :blink:
Life is indeed precious we must enjoy it to the fullest and those who don't enjoy it must learn it who know if we may get the life again. :blink:

That's right, life indeed is precious and we should not waste it for wrong reasons. We should learn the art of living to have best results.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta

That's right, life indeed is precious and we should not waste it for wrong reasons. We should learn the art of living to have best results.

But the fact is few people know the art of living life. :laugh:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.