Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sharing something with other feels very good to me.Whenever I give something to other I feel very happy from inside.Specially when we give love to someone it make us more happy.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Sharing something with other feels very good to me.Whenever I give something to other I feel very happy from inside.Specially when we give love to someone it make us more happy.

We should try to give love as much love to good person. We should not loose the opportunity for not loving good people, because in this world there are very less good people.

Want to make each day Accountable

We should try to give love as much love to good person. We should not loose the opportunity for not loving good people, because in this world there are very less good people.

Yes don't ignore a deserving person in conveying love to that person

that's true it happens it gives some sort of satisfaction when we give something to the needy the smile of theirs gives immense pleasure to the donor. :)

that's true it happens it gives some sort of satisfaction when we give something to the needy the smile of theirs gives immense pleasure to the donor. :)

Sharing is not limited to gifts and money only but a glance full of affection is more than any thing else.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

generosity boosts mental and physical health.

http://www.healthcentral.com/depression/cf/slideshows/7-benefits-of-giving/a-longer-life/?ic=506011

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9370]}

Yes indeed that is so....in fact all of our life is give and take and when we do it with grace,generosity and happiness it gives great joy to both the giver and receiver ! It doesn't matter what it is as long as there is warmth and meaning ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

In this era, people plans to snatch away good aspects from others and have fun for no perseverance. Joy of Giving is celebrated so that at least for a day people's heart will become kind and generous towards others.
Whenever to get something be happy and when you give something to somebody, increase your happiness twice. More the enjoy in giving, more good things you will get in your life.

Want to make each day Accountable

Sharing is not limited to gifts and money only but a glance full of affection is more than any thing else.

Affection is what that does not cost anything we can share it with anyone and can get it in return. :)
:) To help needy person is our tradition and culture. But when we giving some thing to any one always remember it that if give some thing with our right hand left hand never knows what we give, means no publicity. Second thing always give to needy person not tob habitual and professional baggers.
generosity boosts mental and physical health.

http://www.healthcentral.com/depression/cf/slideshows/7-benefits-of-giving/a-longer-life/?ic=506011

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9370]}
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.