generosity boosts mental and physical health.

http://www.healthcentral.com/depression/cf/slideshows/7-benefits-of-giving/a-longer-life/?ic=506011

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9370]}
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
i think, October 1st week is celebrated as'Joy of Giving' week. Am I right?

Meera sandhu
Joy of giving is immense, than joy of taking. More you give, more you receive.

Want to make each day Accountable

ronark, give me your previous cheque yaar
let me see if you will get more money ;)

Meera sandhu

ronark, give me your previous cheque yaar
let me see if you will get more money ;)

hahaha... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: . nice comment. I wouldn't mind in giving my cheque. I am very sure that i will get more than what i got in this month.

Yes giving gives sort of mental satisfaction. I came to know this when I donated eatables to poor kids this time on the birthday of my kids. :)
Yes giving gives sort of mental satisfaction. I came to know this when I donated eatables to poor kids this time on the birthday of my kids. :)

Albert Einstein:

"It is every man's obligation to put back into the world at least the equivalent of what he takes out of it."

“The value of a man resides in what he gives and not in what he is capable of receiving.”

Albert Einstein:

"It is every man's obligation to put back into the world at least the equivalent of what he takes out of it."

“The value of a man resides in what he gives and not in what he is capable of receiving.”

Einstein's quote is really nice.
Even if we can't contribute a lot to the world, we can try to do at least a little bit :)

Meera sandhu
Sandhya whatever i had predicted is now had possible. I am getting a cheque which is of greater amount than previous one.

Sandhya whatever i had predicted is now had possible. I am getting a cheque which is of greater amount than previous one.

ok, then give it to me
am now in great need of money :laugh: :laugh:
If world exists after 21st Dec, I will give it back :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu

ok, then give it to me
am now in great need of money :laugh: :laugh:
If world exists after 21st Dec, I will give it back :cheer: :cheer:

I wanted to prove that joy increases more, when you give more.
I have earned that amount with lot of hard work. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.