Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Just to apologize for the sake of relationship always is not good one should also have some self respect. I never say "sorry" till I realize it or someone makes me realize that I wrong. :)
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Just to apologize for the sake of relationship always is not good one should also have some self respect. I never say "sorry" till I realize it or someone makes me realize that I wrong. :)

nicely quoted sanjeev, very nice to hear :)
it seems you have turned philosophic nowadays ;)
is my friendship showing its colours? :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
I disagree. Apology for maintaining relation is highly opportunistic. when you feel you are right, there is no question of apology. You may politely say that you feel you are right. Accepting fault as well as accusing others unreasonably both are wrong.

I too feel that if you are right there is no need to apologise and if the other person is not able to analyse and understand , that is upto the person...

No need to kneel down before an undeserving person. But who is an undeserving person? . Who decides it? this 's where conflicts erupt.
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
I disagree. Apology for maintaining relation is highly opportunistic. when you feel you are right, there is no question of apology. You may politely say that you feel you are right. Accepting fault as well as accusing others unreasonably both are wrong.

I too feel that if you are right there is no need to apologise and if the other person is not able to analyse and understand , that is upto the person...

No need to kneel down before an undeserving person. But who is an undeserving person? . Who decides it? this 's where conflicts erupt.

yes, you have quoted a nice point..
actually, we humans always feel that we are always right :laugh: :laugh:
is it in his genes? :cheer:

Meera sandhu

Yes it is showing colors. :laugh: :laugh:

Its not easy to remember the names of all who are behind the scene. :evil:

Yes it is showing colors. :laugh: :laugh:

Its not easy to remember the names of all who are behind the scene. :evil:

according to our proverb, even a stone laying beneath a jasmine plant will have perfume :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.