Apologizing doesn't always mean that you are wrong and the other person is right.
It just means that you value your relationship more than your ego
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I disagree. Apology for maintaining relation is highly opportunistic. when you feel you are right, there is no question of apology. You may politely say that you feel you are right. Accepting fault as well as accusing others unreasonably both are wrong.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: rambabu, Sandhya Rani, Sanjeev Gupta
Many times to avoid any further confusion many say this but I am agree with Gulshanji's view.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I disagree. Apology for maintaining relation is highly opportunistic. when you feel you are right, there is no question of apology. You may politely say that you feel you are right. Accepting fault as well as accusing others unreasonably both are wrong.[/

I agree with you. After all your individuality should be valued
I disagree. Apology for maintaining relation is highly opportunistic. when you feel you are right, there is no question of apology. You may politely say that you feel you are right. Accepting fault as well as accusing others unreasonably both are wrong.

absolutely right Sir :)
we can forgive a person even for big sins, if he understands his mistakes. otherwise never!!
forgiving such persons means we are promoting a crime or sin to happen again. by this way, indirectly we are committing another sin. Right?

also, we should have some respect. Otherwise the other person may not value our words.
according to our proverb, give alms who really deserve it, not all :)

Meera sandhu

we can forgive a person even for big sins, if he understands his mistakes. otherwise never!!
forgiving such persons means we are promoting a crime or sin to happen again. by this way, indirectly we are committing another sin. Right?

also, we should have some respect. Otherwise the other person may not value our words.

But forgiveness is a great virtue. Atleast we can forgive for first mistake.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

I believe apologies at appropriate can help us build long lasting relationships. It is the most important key factor healthier relationships.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/

I believe apologies at appropriate can help us build long lasting relationships. It is the most important key factor healthier relationships.

we should have a mind to ask apology for our mistakes. then only we can expect the same from others :)

Meera sandhu
We can always forgive someone who has done a wrong unknowingly but ifs/he does it knowingly there is no reason to forgive him/her or feel apologetic. Let them face what they deserve,

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

We can always forgive someone who has done a wrong unknowingly but ifs/he does it knowingly there is no reason to forgive him/her or feel apologetic. Let them face what they deserve,

yes, of course unknowing mistakes are forgivable.
i missed to add in my post :)

Meera sandhu

I too feel that if you are right there is no need to apologise and if the other person is not able to analyse and understand , that is upto the person...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.