Do you take responsibility for all your deeds in your life? Or at least to some extent?
"If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your trouble, you wouldn’t sit for a month."-- Roosevelt
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Do you take responsibility for all your deeds in your life? Or at least to some extent?
"If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your trouble, you wouldn’t sit for a month."-- Roosevelt

I never think anyone is responsible for my miseries. According to me. I am solely responsible for my miseries. No one can.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/

Yes. I am the whole responsibility for my deeds in my life. I cant blame others for my carelessness and irresponsible activites. Instead of blaming or kicking others, i will try to correct my flaws.

"We cant change others, instead we can change ourself"

Yes. I am the whole responsibility for my deeds in my life. I cant blame others for my carelessness and irresponsible activites. Instead of blaming or kicking others, i will try to correct my flaws.

"We cant change others, instead we can change ourself"

If anyone tells someone is responsible for his/her own miseries, I will consider that as a kind of escapism.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Generally, I'm responsible for all my mistakes as well as good work. Others' cooperation or not cooperation and good or bad advice may matter but ultimately, responsibility is mine.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

We can't do anything, if we even blame others about our deeds. So, its better to accept that you are responsible for your deeds and improve it, if you are wrong.

Want to make each day Accountable

Of course to a certain extent yes....but there are times when you become the victim of circumstances inspite of not having anything to do with it and end up being miserable. How you manage to come out of such situations is what is important !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

it purely depends on situations, I feel so.
in some persons' life, it may be solely due to bad decisions taken at wrong time in his life.
very often, another person can also determine our life path.
for example: if a poor person's whole money is lost, that he kept for taking a visa......a thief theft it. can that poor fellow be blamed?
what about diseases.......? they are non-invited guests to our life. similarly murders, rapes etc....we can't predict what life is going to play with us the next moment.
if an earthquake or tsunami occurs, is it our fault? definitely no!!! :)

so, it depends on different situations.

Meera sandhu
Is any one here heard about Rhonda Byrne? She has wrote many books, from them, one is " The Secret".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Zm7CdEeAQA
This is the link, in the first 20 mins you will understand, that you are responsible for every step taken in your life.
Do watch it, now only to knew this answer but also for your life. This is secret, which is now revealed

Want to make each day Accountable

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.