Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Well, right now I thinks there are many around me... And I hope they are like that.

You are lucky Anand may be that all depends on person himself I think you too are an honest person so have lots of honest people around you unlike me. :evil:

Honestly I really feel that I am lucky SJ.. I try my best to be honest with all of them which treat me same as me. I hope you will found many of them soon.

Yes I hope so but for that I think I need to change first myself then I expect others to change for me. :)

The moment you try and change people will manipulate you and expect you to keep changing for their sake.....so dont really bother about any kind of reaction and do what your conscience tells you is right, that way you will never go wrong and hang the rest...

I agree on this but change does not mean that you should let others to take advantage of yours. I know people always try to dump who are honest as they believe them to be fools we should not give them a chance to do that and should tell them what honesty is. :blink:

Well that's true @Sanjeev but if the person is bigger than you or a boss, someone whom you can't question what should be the solution? :huh:

No doubt sometimes we get stuck and cannot question boss but that's what we call the disadvantage of honesty. :woohoo:

Most of the time we face such people only so we don't get chance to explain them what is honesty is all about.
Well, right now I thinks there are many around me... And I hope they are like that.

You are lucky Anand may be that all depends on person himself I think you too are an honest person so have lots of honest people around you unlike me. :evil:

Honestly I really feel that I am lucky SJ.. I try my best to be honest with all of them which treat me same as me. I hope you will found many of them soon.

Yes I hope so but for that I think I need to change first myself then I expect others to change for me. :)

The moment you try and change people will manipulate you and expect you to keep changing for their sake.....so dont really bother about any kind of reaction and do what your conscience tells you is right, that way you will never go wrong and hang the rest...

I agree on this but change does not mean that you should let others to take advantage of yours. I know people always try to dump who are honest as they believe them to be fools we should not give them a chance to do that and should tell them what honesty is. :blink:

Well that's true @Sanjeev but if the person is bigger than you or a boss, someone whom you can't question what should be the solution? :huh:

No doubt sometimes we get stuck and cannot question boss but that's what we call the disadvantage of honesty. :woohoo:

Most of the time we face such people only so we don't get chance to explain them what is honesty is all about.

Ignore them if they don't understand what honesty is and behave like them this is what we can do to deal with such people. :)

I feel that no matter where you are placed, higher up or lower down, communication is always an important part of life and when you are honest it shows in your action and other people are able to recognise it, no need to talk about it....

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Honesty is the good quality of human beings.
Try to be honest. It became a good habbit also.
Honesty is the good quality of human beings.
Try to be honest. It became a good habit also.
Honest people not care the consequences. They remain honest and loyal under any circumstances.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.