Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Well, right now I thinks there are many around me... And I hope they are like that.

You are lucky Anand may be that all depends on person himself I think you too are an honest person so have lots of honest people around you unlike me. :evil:
Well, right now I thinks there are many around me... And I hope they are like that.

You are lucky Anand may be that all depends on person himself I think you too are an honest person so have lots of honest people around you unlike me. :evil:

Honestly I really feel that I am lucky SJ.. I try my best to be honest with all of them which treat me same as me. I hope you will found many of them soon.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

Honestly I really feel that I am lucky SJ.. I try my best to be honest with all of them which treat me same as me. I hope you will found many of them soon.

Yes I hope so but for that I think I need to change first myself then I expect others to change for me. :)

Yes I hope so but for that I think I need to change first myself then I expect others to change for me. :)

The moment you try and change people will manipulate you and expect you to keep changing for their sake.....so dont really bother about any kind of reaction and do what your conscience tells you is right, that way you will never go wrong and hang the rest...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The moment you try and change people will manipulate you and expect you to keep changing for their sake.....so dont really bother about any kind of reaction and do what your conscience tells you is right, that way you will never go wrong and hang the rest...

I agree on this. We surely don't need to hear every thing what other tells us. Sometimes our ongoing way is more better than others.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

I agree on this. We surely don't need to hear every thing what other tells us. Sometimes our ongoing way is more better than others.

As long as we are confident that we are not committing any wrong ,nothing need worry us...as for honesty being expensive, why should it be so? if you are sure of it...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I agree on this but change does not mean that you should let others to take advantage of yours. I know people always try to dump who are honest as they believe them to be fools we should not give them a chance to do that and should tell them what honesty is. :blink:

I agree on this but change does not mean that you should let others to take advantage of yours. I know people always try to dump who are honest as they believe them to be fools we should not give them a chance to do that and should tell them what honesty is. :blink:

Well that's true @Sanjeev but if the person is bigger than you or a boss, someone whom you can't question what should be the solution? :huh:

Just being honest may not be enough, you need to be firm and show that you really don't care one way or the other for other conflicting opinions , when you know that you are right and being honest...In most case that sens out a strong message ! If a person pretends not to do so it is his or her headache ...

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Well that's true @Sanjeev but if the person is bigger than you or a boss, someone whom you can't question what should be the solution? :huh:

No doubt sometimes we get stuck and cannot question boss but that's what we call the disadvantage of honesty. :woohoo:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.