Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is another thread related with the acohols and drunkards. Men love alcohol more than himself. What's there in alcohol?

Piyo to jano (Drink to know)- a tea brand advertisement equally applies to alcoholic drink.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

It just depends on the mentality,a drunkard doesn't care about glass,he just drinks.
Suppose we are having our meals...
If we eat fast, we will eat more quantity. But if we eat slowly, we may consume less quantity of food...because stomach gives message to brain to stop eating!!!
But I don't think it's applicable for alcohol consumption. More time, you spend before it, more you will drink!!

Let experienced members give an answer

Meera sandhu
Suppose we are having our meals...
If we eat fast, we will eat more quantity. But if we eat slowly, we may consume less quantity of food...because stomach gives message to brain to stop eating!!!
But I don't think it's applicable for alcohol consumption. More time, you spend before it, more you will drink!!

Let experienced members give an answer

Wine has two functions- intoxication as well as filling stomach. This is intoxicant as well as food. So, your body will not accept either food or wine more than your limit. So, a mature person will drink slowly. He may take first drink quickly but will slow thereafter. In parties, you cannot say suddenly that you will drink no more. So, it is better to take slowly wine as well as snacks. This way, the snacks and wine both get digested in the process. When wine has affect on body/ mind, it is better to slow down and take very small sips only for company and instead of drinking just gossip. When you again feel that you can take more, you may resume.

I remember that once I as in a party in Border Roads Organization, that lasted for whole night. Then I would not even take a sip for hours together but only a glass before me and occasionally sip.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.