Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Working wife they just become self independent and can earn their pocket money but beside they just lack in their household work and cannot give proper time to their children and family.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Working wife they just become self independent and can earn their pocket money but beside they just lack in their household work and cannot give proper time to their children and family.

I hope one day we shall discuss the topic of 'working husbands instead of wives.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Well these days , due to so much increase in cost of living its better to have a earning wife. Although she can leave the job while planning kids or till they grow around 3-4 years. Although difficult to manage but time demands it..

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in

I hope one day we shall discuss the topic of 'working husbands instead of wives.

IN Kottayam district of Kerala, many boys are there who are in queue to marry a BSc nursing girl. Such girls get placement in foreign countries easily and boys can go with them. They need to work in kitchen and look after the kids while their wives go for work and surprisingly, boys are not ashamed of it :dry: :silly:

Meera sandhu
more cultural changes happened in life because of greediness in getting the money.

Before : Man working , Woman takecare of household activities.

Nowadays(in some cases): Woman working, man takecare of household activities.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
I never preferred a working wife as I knew it kids have to suffer a lot when both parents are working :blink: .Though after marriage I gave my wife a freedom to do a job through her abilities she found a job as a customer care executive in IDEA CELLULAR she did it for 2 years before the birth of my kids as we had planned it but suddenly she understood it that call centers jobs are not meant for girls who are not broad minded so she left the job and joined a job as an executive in Just dial yellow pages but after working there for just 1 month she realized it that she is not fit for job in corporate world and she should take up with house hold responsibilities or should try for a teaching job and soon after this episode we had kids so she never asked me for the job even after my kids have become of 4 years.But sometimes she feels that she should have a job though a teaching job but still I never stopped her for not searching job but she knows it how difficult would be a life now if we both start doing job so she is not trying it now. :)

But sanjeev,
When your kids will become 5 years old, she can search for a job. Everything will come into adjust. Also, your parents are along with you. So, even if she can't return before 6, they can look after them for 2 hours

There is no compulsion for her to do the job its her wish to do that I know she too does not want it.She would prefer a government teaching job but now her age is increasing and moreover she has not done B.Ed which is essential for it. :)
Why can't she write articles for Boddunan?

Meera sandhu
Why can't she write articles for Boddunan?

She does not get time from her house hold activities.To see and raise two kids of same age is very tough hope she does something once kids grow up. She is very ambitious I know she will try some teaching assignment in some private schools. :)
Number of working women has increased.In every field we find that women dominate the place much.Wife just work to be self dependent.But somehow they just forget their duty of maintaining and managing the household work.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Earlier based on the biological differences only certain kinds of career options were given to women like teaching,bank jobs and office work.But now women take up all career options - even flying and shipping jobs which were not available until a few years ago which is really good .

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.