Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Mistakes are the unavoidable part of our lives. Though we try to avoid them but these are inevitable. Some mistakes are small, some are big it depends on the consequences that may occur as a result of the mistakes. :evil:

Mistakes are no doubt unavoidable. Only the lazy and good for nothing make no mistakes. If you do nothing, there is no mistake possible.

It is rightly said- To err is human. Although to err is human, it is not easy to forget and forgive because to forgive is divine and not human. Only a person with divine quality may forgive.

The grant of forgiveness depends on the impact of the mistake on an individual or his/her life. If for instant the harm is too big the person might not forget and forgive the wrong-doer at any case. While small mistakes that have nil harm effects are sometimes forgotten with a smile. :)

Yes sometimes mistakes are such an impact that it creates a difference between 2 people for whole life. :blink:

I don't forgive a mistake doer so easily even if it effects me lightly also because the person should realize it that he/she has done something wrong otherwise he/she would repeat it again. :blink:
Mistakes are the unavoidable part of our lives. Though we try to avoid them but these are inevitable. Some mistakes are small, some are big it depends on the consequences that may occur as a result of the mistakes. :evil:

Mistakes are no doubt unavoidable. Only the lazy and good for nothing make no mistakes. If you do nothing, there is no mistake possible.

It is rightly said- To err is human. Although to err is human, it is not easy to forget and forgive because to forgive is divine and not human. Only a person with divine quality may forgive.

The grant of forgiveness depends on the impact of the mistake on an individual or his/her life. If for instant the harm is too big the person might not forget and forgive the wrong-doer at any case. While small mistakes that have nil harm effects are sometimes forgotten with a smile. :)

Yes sometimes mistakes are such an impact that it creates a difference between 2 people for whole life. :blink:

I don't forgive a mistake doer so easily even if it effects me lightly also because the person should realize it that he/she has done something wrong otherwise he/she would repeat it again. :blink:

No, I dont subscribe to this theory- I give 3 chances to any one who hurts me but once his 3 chances do not make him understand then of course I take the final action and teach him a lesson to remember for ever. Cheers.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

No, I dont subscribe to this theory- I give 3 chances to any one who hurts me but once his 3 chances do not make him understand then of course I take the final action and teach him a lesson to remember for ever. Cheers.

You theory is OK but any reason why 3 chances why not 2 or 4. :blink:

1st time I smile :)
2nd time I warn :dry:
3rd time I make them understand :angry:
then I take full action :evil: :evil:

In Mahabhara, Krishna gave 100 chances to Shishupal and thereafter beheaded him with his Sudarshan Chakra. Thus to forgive is also divine only to a limit.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Sir, story of Shishupal and Sudarshana Chakra ...I heard in my childhood. Can't remember it now.
Can you share it with us in a few words???

Meera sandhu

I would like to know the details of the full actions you take :ohmy: :ohmy:

Live in the present :)
Sir, story of Shishupal and Sudarshana Chakra ...I heard in my childhood. Can't remember it now.
Can you share it with us in a few words???

shishupal's mother knew that her son would die at hand of Lord Krishna. This was an astrological prediction. To avoid her son being killed by Krishna, she got a promise from him that he would never kill Shishupal. Krishna assured that he would forgive 100 mistakes only. She was satisfied as forgiving 100 times is a good concession.

Krishna was given the honor of being Chief Guest in a function. Shishupal resented saying how a cow boy could be given this honor in presence of so many kings and princes. Krishna just smiled. Then Shishupal began abusing using bad words. Krishna just counted the bad words. When Shishupal uttered more than 100 bad words, Krishna beheaded him with his Sudarshan chakra.

Obviously, there is a limit to divine forgiveness also.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

I would like to know the details of the full actions you take :ohmy: :ohmy:

Some times I fire them, some other times I fired them and most of the times I would show them the right way to behave. I have my own working manual. You know heading a big team is not an easy job.

In my opinion every mistake is a mistake even if it is small or big but there will be loose for some one. If we are commiting mistake we must think about it.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.